Ebay listing question

mookie3three

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aodhan
eBay User
adoe546
I've never listed anything ebay and I'm wondering if you list on ebay.com.au will it appear on ebay.com or do we have to list on ebay.com.au because we are in Australia. Help would be much appreciated. Cheer

You just list it on ebay.com.au and when it comes to the postage section you just select "worldwide" and then it will automatically be listed on every ebay site around the world eg. USA, Spain, France, England and so on...
It might actually be costing you more to list it on ebay.com as you will be paying for the listing in US Dollars ;)

i would say it costs more in the Australian ebay to list the US ebay but the final value fee for the US ebay you lose more of auction ending price then the Australian ebay.

yeh i think so, otherwise like when you pay for items you won on US ebay and you dont have funds in US dollars it will convert the funds.

Yes, use the US it's cheaper listing fees. Just putting posts worldwide doesn't appear to mean it will always show up on the other sites. There's an option in the listing process to add a counter to your listing.

Back
Top Bottom