ebay buyer - Austria....

boosta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Clem
eBay User
clemboy76
Ok, an ebay buyer from china (0 feedback) won an item off me yesterday.

My mistake was I should have placed a statement for bidders with less than 10 feedback to contact me 1st before bidding.

The item was http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Kev...39?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3f14853aeb

Now I get this address, f a r k and I don't know if I can use it on the Australia post lodging slip. I have emailed the buyer for an English address (paypal verified) but I sort of have my doubts. Reckon I can get out of this deal?

ebayorder-china.jpg

Anyone sold to China before? I might have to make this an exclusion zone.

Cheers
Clem

:D would be tough writing that on your envelope. Shouldn't laugh though...
Have you tried cutting and pasting into google translate?

Thanks - tried google translation and this is what I get below, tried to google maps and can't find this location, plus the name "Confucius Tao" - sounds like a prank!

Confucius Tao
Qingyuan City People's Road Zhen Hai Commercial Building, Room 701
Qingyuan, Guangdong Province, 511518
China

Maybe send a decoy card only in an envelope to that address. When he messages you to say you cheated him, at least you will know the address is right and can then send the real card :lol:

I would have thought eBay would make them have it in english??? Maybe send an email to eBay asking them, or call.

But I wouldn't send it just to the 'translated' address!

From the picture his name and address:

Name: 丘涛 (Qiu Tao)
Address: QingYuanShi, QingChengQu, RenMin ErLu, ZhenHai ShangWu DaSha, Room 701, GuangDong Sheng, 511518, China
清远市 清城区 人民二路 震海商务大厦 701室 广东省 511518 中国

Maybe you can print this out and send.
Hope this helps.

Hi unga30

Thanks for the translation, I have been with ebay and paypal today, tried to cancel the transaction with the buyer but he refused to cancel the transaction.

He has provided me with a new address in English which I have verified with paypal which confirmed it to be correct against the buyer's email address.

Qiu Tao, Room xxx, NO.75,Lian Jiang Road,Qingcheng District,Qingyuan City,Guangdong Province,China.Postcode:511515.Tel.:(86)13927661860.

I tried google maps and google and still can't find anything, maybe I'm not looking hard. I'm going to think about it tonight.

As it is going to China, Australia Post registered international post will require signature and I am also opting for delivery confirmation and Paypal says that is within seller protection.

* room number blanked on forums on purpose
Cheers
Clem

Maybe what in Paypal was his work address.
This one maybe his house.
But with his feedback at 0 it is a little dangerous.
Many cards get lost in China and this problem is very common.
When I was there I lost about five in two years.
So I reckon you should take caution when you do send the card.
Signature and delivery confirmation is important to insure yourself.
If you don't feel safe maybe backing out of the deal is another option.
Cheers.

Ki.

I learned to make sure you add his phone number to the postal. This has solved me 2 deliveries to China as the member messaged me to let me know they had to call him to find out where he was. The problem is not everyone reads english and one of the parcels was like 600K away from where he was.

It showed up 3 days later and all was good.

Man that is 1 mighty long address :whistle: But yeah it is a Chinese address i have posted to china and had a pretty simular address and all went ok.. So in your case i dont think the address would be a problem.. The main problem with selling to chinese collectors is they almost never seem to receive there cards.. i have posted roughly 25 cards over there and had 5 unclaimed cases :mad: so the chap could try get his dollers back therefore get a free card... its the gamble you gotta take really... Hope i helped in some way :thumbsup:

This matter has been resolved. Posted registered international with pink delivery confirmation and buyer has posted feedback.

On another matter for my K Love Red Sp retail auto, this will require paypal invoice using Express Courier international to his sister paypal a/c and address.

Austria buyer (1):
My Paypal mail: xxxx, But please let me know before you send it. It's my sister's mail, I gotta let her know about it. :)
Me (1):
Are you saying it is your sister's mail address? I won't post to non-paypal verified address. I will only post to the address based on your paypal address. LMK before I paypal invoice.

Austria buyer (2):
What does that mean? She's a Paypal user as well, you can send the card to her as well. I don't mind. So instead of selling it to me, you'll be selling it to my sister. But I've now just discussed this topic with another seller and I'm a little tired. :)

Look...my sister (Paypal user) will pay you, you can either send to her (registered and with no value on package) to her or to a friend in Florida, US, all insured.

Those are my 2 only options. Lmk, if fine, good. Check my feedback! (he has 104 on ebay)
Me (2):
Well please give me your sister's paypal email address and I will paypal invoice her and mail it to her paypal postal mailing address.
Austria buyer (3):
Perfect. :) Again, don't worry. No trouble here. But again, I'll need no value on the package due to customs. If that is o.k., the mail is the same as the one provided.

Sus or go ahead?

no, I would send it to him, as you have no case with paypal as its HIS account on ebay, or is it hers?

I would send it to the person who bought it at the registered address for paypal.

Back
Top Bottom