Ebay BArgain get in quick!!

Ohhh a free foler, always wanted one of those!

i know, hey guys ive got 19 base cards im selling but look if you pay $200 ill throw in a free folder and only charge you $20 shipping haha. I think we should ask him some questions. I might see how much shipping for these magic cards is.

Hey M8.

Im just wondering how much shipping will be to nsw?. How many cards in total? and whats the most valuable card in there?. And can you scan up maybe 3 or 4 of them so i can take a look ?. Also i collect all phone cards with any kind of green colour in there, Do any of the phone cards have green on them?. If so im very interested. See my late brothers favourite colour was green and he was killed in a nasty schmelting incident back in '89 in the schmelting district in southern california and green reminds me of him... but ive said too much already.... If you could get back to me asap that would be great!

Regards Alfie Alfino.

Hopefully i get a reply.

haha i got a reply!

hi mate, im in sydney, so im willing to cover the postage&handling ok, now i havent got a scanner or digital camera to take pics at the moment, but i can tell u that there are 40 phonecards and some are used and some aint, but good news 4 u as there are alot of green 1"s [:) and also nearlly all of them have a green Arrow, all in excellent condition, there are 128 baseball cards most are American with special Editions and some Are Australian,and there are a whopping 225 basketball cards also with alot of them being Special Editions, so total amout of cards is 393,i couldnt tell u which are most Valuable 1"s as i havent got them valuated as i have been collecting them four over 20 years, but believe me i"d say there a very good investment, its just that i need the Finances in a hurry, i Understand that the Auction and bidding has Ended on these Cards, but if you want to make me an offer on any of them or the whole lot, just let me no and we"ll work something out between us ok mate, rightio i hope this info is helpfull, and u have my very late Condulances towards your late Brother. Requards Ricky

and another one

"im the guy with the green phone cards" hahahahaahahahaahahaha

hi again if your still interested in any of my tradings cards dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and we"ll work something out ok mate. P.S im the one with the green phonecards you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom