eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599.

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal -The Big Scam plus ebay member syoung

wow this is crazy. i have just started selling again on ebay.. and all this scared the *** out of me

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal -The Big Scam plus ebay member syoung

They were busy but very helpful still. Took me an hour and a half but they took all the info, typed up the details on NSW Police letterhead and faxed it off for me and waited for sent confirmation also. They didn't refer me to anyone since this should be sufficient for paypals ridiculous loophole requirement.

Good work man, best of luck with paypal

Hope this pans out! What a joke!

dam man, i just caught onto this thread, absolutely crazy makes no sense at all! hope that guy gets what he deserves and you get your $$ back. great work fighting it and keeping us all informed, ;)

Paypal have again denied the claim.

This is a ****ing joke right? Someone over there is surely having me on?

They ask for a police incident report so I go get one and still they come back with "the reason for the damage was cited by the buyer as reason for exchange and so appeal is denied" etc etc

Banging my head against a wall would be more productive than emailing these morons :mad:

Oh wow that's full of ****. Don't they realise the cards you got back aren't the freaking Garnett's you sent. ****.

I'm glad I never pay Paypal fees to these ****ers because they don't deserve any!

You can't win with these dickheads unfortunately Matt.
My claim was so cut and dried it was not funny but once again another loophole was quoted and used.
I mean I sent them a link to the exact same guy selling the exact same card again on ebay and no go :(
Paypal is an utter joke!

And they sent me a threat to pass on the amount to debt recovery if I didn't fix the negative balance.
Gonna have to contact ACCC and see what can be done about this as I am not paying for the pleasure of being screwed over.

Paypal have again denied the claim.

This is a ****ing joke right? Someone over there is surely having me on?

They ask for a police incident report so I go get one and still they come back with "the reason for the damage was cited by the buyer as reason for exchange and so appeal is denied" etc etc

Banging my head against a wall would be more productive than emailing these morons :mad:

Matt, you need to go public on this. Ring current affairs or today tonight on this matter. The last thing I want to see happen is that paypal the starts to climb all over you for that $200 and make your life miserable.

This is messed up Matt, i've transfered all my money from my paypal account and will not be using them again in the near future.
They won't be seeing another cent from me after this bullshyte!

Sucks how it's the only method some sellers use on eBay, got no choice but to use it. Wish u all the best Matt.

I have lodged the info with scamwatch and a report to the ACCC. I gather someone will call me for more info. Just wanna see what my options are here first.

Sucks how it's the only method some sellers use on eBay, got no choice but to use it. Wish u all the best Matt.

While it is the only method of payment most sellers/buyers use its not true that we have no choice.
I chose not to buy another thing off ebay in the foreseeable future even if it means i may not get another piece of cardboard! Its time to make a stand against these SOB's!

While it is the only method of payment most sellers/buyers use its not true that we have no choice.
I chose not to buy another thing off ebay in the foreseeable future even if it means i may not get another piece of cardboard! Its time to make a stand against these SOB's!

I may well head the same way... I've been a bit bored with cards lately and watching a heap of people get screwed lately and especially Matt by Paypal ignoring all the FKING EVIDENCE that is there in front of them in black and white has really got me all disheartened about collecting! I've got 2 cards left to get for my Combo patch set and then I might call it a day for a while!

That and card money could be going towards house deposit or the car...... like Nick's been doing! :p

Re: eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599. Sellers Bewar

I've got a seller who has a card I just won from him who still has a second listing for that card on eBay with a BIN. Won't get a cent from me till that other listing is removed. Tired of all these clowns playing games!

Re: eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599. Sellers Bewar

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aaaarrrrggghhh... I'm an angry enough person as it is but this is just complete and utter BS!!!!!

It's so simple and I cannot understand how they do not get it...

The reason for the claim was damaged cards. So the buyer had to send back those damaged cards for a refund. Instead, the buyer sent a whole bunch of other, worthless cards. This has been filmed and proven. So how can you be in the wrong, and the appeal be denied, when the ____ ______ ____ _ ___ buyer didn't do his part???

Just to clear that up hairy, it was item not as described, he stated 3 were missing to me, then changed it to 5 in the paypal claim. But yeah, same premise for getting a refund and screwing someone over in the end so yeah :mad:

Just to clear that up hairy, it was item not as described, he stated 3 were missing to me, then changed it to 5 in the paypal claim. But yeah, same premise for getting a refund and screwing someone over in the end so yeah :mad:

I would be on the phone to them saying exactly what I said (with correct information...) and not stopping (and getting more and more angry) until somebody there with half a brain could see what had happened and corrected the situation..!!

I hate this hobby now. There are still a lot of great guys and exciting cards out there, but the rest of it is just becoming too terrible and not worth it

Back
Top Bottom