DX is back

drewjulz said:
For all you WWE fans DX is back!!!!!!!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1k_511Tgc0

and the WWE is pissed that this Clip has leaked #-o

Oh what members did they throw in to DX this time? Or did they bring back some of the old school DX members? I don't have pay tv so I can't watch, which is a shame... huge WWE fan I am.

EDIT to add: no point me tryin to watch the clip to see it... takes too long to do anything on dialup ;)

Gotta love Road Dogg and the Ass Man..

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages... De Generation X proudly brings to you... bla bla bla..

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!! X

Rumour has it that XPac will be back but Bill Gunn and Road Dogg are contracted to TNA so cant see them being back as for the part of a female member Litas name is being passed around so maybe we can expect a screw job to be done on edge at the next PPV.I just hope the WWE doesnt collar Dxandlets them go about Pulling pranks on everyone like they use too

drewjulz said:
Rumour has it that XPac will be back but Bill Gunn and Road Dogg are contracted to TNA so cant see them being back as for the part of a female member Litas name is being passed around so maybe we can expect a screw job to be done on edge at the next PPV.I just hope the WWE doesnt collar Dxandlets them go about Pulling pranks on everyone like they use too

Lita would be perfect as a member of DX tho really Chyna ruled.... shame about her.... and shame Lita is only capable of being a sidekick these days, she had SICK moves....

Back
Top Bottom