Dwight Howard Signed Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ross
Hi Guys,

I brought these last year when I had grand plans of turning my house into a memorabilia house, (seem to have had a brain fade that made me forget about my two kids under 3 that would love to play with this stuff).
2.JPG

These are aparently game used Howard shoes but the certificate only covers the autos. I don't actually know of a way of checking if they are so if anyone can help out that would be great. Not sure if these photos help or if there is something else I should be looking for -
3.JPG
photo.JPG

Anyway, all that aside I am looking at selling them. Prefer to sell them as a pair but will consider splitting them up if I can find a person interested in each. I have been trying to price them on ebay but can't find anything that looks remotely legitamate at the moment so happy to have offers, (favourite listing at the moment is the pair of white and black shoes that come with a photo of Howard signing a pair of white and blue shoes as proof).

4.JPG
5.JPG

The Letter of Authority numbers are X01948 and B86930. Shoe size is 18. PM me if any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom