Drexler Auto Fleer 1993-94

chrisp

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Does anyone have #4,6 or 9 clyde drexler autos from the 1993-94 Fleer basketball set.

If anyone does could they let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Hey Chris.....you shoudl do a quick Member intro before posting this sort of thing....you will get a much better response :D

Cheers

Ben

My apologies for not posting a greeting message. I put one on there.
Rookie error!.

What are the numbers of the drexler autos you have Jordan23??

One can only hope someone can help me out. I will just have to keep trying.

I only collect the drexler autos out of this set cause im trying to complete the fleer 93 94 set. I think they are the only cards i need to complete the set.

Thanks heaps for your replies guys.

Chris

One can only hope someone can help me out. I will just have to keep trying.

I only collect the drexler autos out of this set cause im trying to complete the fleer 93 94 set. I think they are the only cards i need to complete the set.

Thanks heaps for your replies guys.

Chris

Hey Chris,
Have you got the 3 unautographed "Send Off" Clyde Drexlers from that set...numbers 13,14 and 15? There was also a number 16 card that was only issued to subscribers on NBA Inside Stuff magazine.

Yes i have 13,14,15 send offs. I doubt they were signed but i may be wrong.

I also do have the 16 card. From the info i have recieved there were only 8 redeemed cause you had to subscribe to a magazine back in 1994 to get number 16.

In regards to the autos i have all the auto except for 4,6,9 and i have seen number 9 so i would hope that number 4 and 6 were signed too.

Hope this makes sense.

Chris

Yes i have 13,14,15 send offs. I doubt they were signed but i may be wrong.

I also do have the 16 card. From the info i have recieved there were only 8 redeemed cause you had to subscribe to a magazine back in 1994 to get number 16.

In regards to the autos i have all the auto except for 4,6,9 and i have seen number 9 so i would hope that number 4 and 6 were signed too.

Hope this makes sense.

Chris

oh I do understnad that, hwoever beckett has a cylde drexler #AU plus the 15 regular ones.

so are all 15 signed and ontop of that there is a #AU numbered card, or the #AU listed represents any clyde drexler out of the 15 autoed?

Im not 100% sure but i think only 1-12 are autographed. Because the autos have the autograph plus an embossing on the card that says fleer.
I dont think 13,14,15 are signed but again not 100% sure.

The AU is for all the numbers 1-12 as i have never seen or herd of an AU numbered card. I know what you mean with beckett only saying AU.
The BGS also combines the autos as AU not their individual numbers.

Im a bit of a fleer 1993-94 tragic as i started collecting them when they originally got released.

Im not 100% sure but i think only 1-12 are autographed. Because the autos have the autograph plus an embossing on the card that says fleer.
I dont think 13,14,15 are signed but again not 100% sure.

The AU is for all the numbers 1-12 as i have never seen or herd of an AU numbered card. I know what you mean with beckett only saying AU.
The BGS also combines the autos as AU not their individual numbers.

Im a bit of a fleer 1993-94 tragic as i started collecting them when they originally got released.

hehe makes sense, I guess it is easier for beckett to say they are #AU and all worth $37US each haha.

theres the normal set numbered 1-12, then theres 3 mail in cards numbered 13, 14 and 15, and then theres the magazine subscription one (as allstar cards said) numbered 16. THEN, theres the autos numbered 1-12 each stamped with a fleer authenticity logo.

cards 13, 14, 15 and 16 were never autographed.
theres no card numbered #AU, its just becketts way of saving listing all 12 cards again in the auto version.

Just to follow up on this thread, does anyone have card number 6 autographed. Please let me know if you do.

Thanks again

Hey guys its been a while, still after the #6 auto card. Anyone able to help?

Back
Top Bottom