drewjulz intro

drewjulz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Hi fellow members
My name is Andrew and i started collecting cards fat the age of 15 but lost my collection in a house fire at 18#-o and have only just started to collect again about 6 months agomostly through ebay (Drewjulz) im a big fan of the Spurs so collect the Admiral,Duncan,Manu,T.Parker but am alsostarting to collect KG,Lebron,D.Wade and such.Like everybody else i mainly am looking for Rookies,Jersey and Autos and am still looking to purchase my first Bogut rookie card so if anyones got any for sale let me know.I live in Toowoomba QLD about an hour from Brissy which is a bit of a problem as we dont have any card shops in Toowoomba (thank god for Ebay!!!).Hope to chat and do buisness with you all soon
Thanks
Andrew

Welcome to the boards Andrew, plenty of people here from all over the place (including Brissy). Hope you enjoy it! Im sure you will have no problems getting your first Bogut from someone here :)

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.I live at brightview,not far from ya.

hey
welcome to the forum, that sucks about the house fire:(
but we hope to help ya increase you collection again, hope ya have fun here, dont forget to post you "want list"

Yea that certainly sucks to hear about the fire that took your collection.
I always think about what posessions I would save first if my place started to burn down. My cards and my comic books would be at the top of the list..

Have fun here :eek:

Hey dude...i live in toowoomba for about 12 years....good to see people from all around here.

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do!!

Welcome mate. Sorry to hear about the housefire. I'm sure you'll be able to get your first bogut from here soon.

Thanks People i appreciate the welcome looking forward to buying and trading with you all soon my collection atm is only at about 300 cards but getting a little bigger by the dayanyone with a Bogut rookie or two they wanna sell or trade let me know
Thanks Again

Isnt it great to see new members close to other members.!!

It's excellent I think.

GL with ya mission on the Bogey RC. I think you'll find a couple of members here with a few doubles. and then some!!!!

Back
Top Bottom