Dragons Pick Up's

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
Picked up the following in the last week, went to Leichhardt Monday night to get Costigans auto, then Friday night went to watch Dragons reserves ;) play Titans 1st grade side, picked up Young, Nightingale, Hornby and Bennett, then picked up Jarrod Saffy at Canberra airport Saturday morning, yes i travelled down Saturday morning to catch him at the airport as he now plays for Melbourne Rebels, then drove back to Sydney... Also got Saffy & Costigan to sign my jersey same one as in my avatar...

SAINTS 001 - Copy.jpg

Very very nice - great work on Saffy. Did he say anything when you told him how far you came for his signature??

Yeah he was shocked, told him i had seen Costigan on Monday, he still keeps in touch with a few of the guys, enjoying Union but hoped they would win more than they lost. spoke for a good 5 minutes he then had to check in, he liked the cards so im going to send him one as i have another spare set, will probably give the players their card...

Yeah i think the pens i just the write thickness to come out well.

---------- Post added 13-06-2011 at 09:36 AM ----------

what are the Dragons back to back premiership hopes this year btw? :)

Better than most teams, will really depend on after the State of Origin series (rep season) and how our players back up after that, we had a 4 point lead, which has dropped to 1 now and by the end of the series we could end up in 2nd or 3rd spot which is ok as long as our players are not fatigued to carry on for the rest of the season, i can pnly hope we go back to back as in the next year or two our cycle of been on top will be ending...

Yeah i think the pens i just the write thickness to come out well.

---------- Post added 13-06-2011 at 09:36 AM ----------

what are the Dragons back to back premiership hopes this year btw? :)

some great pickups there and a solid effort on the drive to canberra to pick up the saffy signature top work mate..

GO YOU SAINTS

jono

Picked up the following in the last week, went to Leichhardt Monday night to get Costigans auto, then Friday night went to watch Dragons reserves ;) play Titans 1st grade side, picked up Young, Nightingale, Hornby and Bennett, then picked up Jarrod Saffy at Canberra airport Saturday morning, yes i travelled down Saturday morning to catch him at the airport as he now plays for Melbourne Rebels, then drove back to Sydney... Also got Saffy & Costigan to sign my jersey same one as in my avatar...
Nice mate :) well done Hope you enjoyed your time in our nations capital :)

6 hours there and back for 5 minutes work haha the things we do

some great pickups there and a solid effort on the drive to canberra to pick up the saffy signature top work mate..

GO YOU SAINTS

jono

---------- Post added 13-06-2011 at 12:51 PM ----------

yes enjoyed the 5minutes i was there, have actually spent quite a bit of time in Canberra for work and last time spent about a month after the big hailstorm a few years back fixing client issues....

Nice mate :) well done Hope you enjoyed your time in our nations capital :)

Wow, you are dedicated. Could you have posted the card to Saffy via the Rebels club?

Awesome signatures indeed! A true Dragon! Great work.

yeah thought of that as well but as i had a jersey (like my avatar) didn't want to take the chance of it going missing, also just in case he left the Melb Rebels and headed back home to South Africa, wanted to make sure i got him as basically it was my last chance for this year to bet his auto... I will be sending him the card of himself as i have another spare set, with athank you note as well....

Wow, you are dedicated. Could you have posted the card to Saffy via the Rebels club?

Awesome signatures indeed! A true Dragon! Great work.

---------- Post added 14-06-2011 at 01:32 PM ----------

Cheers... Once you get a fulltime job, as i see your at Uni, It makes it easier i have been to Melb a few times and Brisbane and tried to make them a long weekend away...

Pure dedication mate!!! Nice effort, wish I could follow my Saints around like that...

Back
Top Bottom