Dragons direction.

dragonforever

OzCardTrader
Real Name
paddy
I'm really struggling to understand the playing roster the Dragons are chasing. Letting Cameron McInnes go and chasing McCullough is unfathomable.
And to further alienate many supporters they chase Israel Folau.No matter how good a player he is/was his beliefs would have to be disruptive for the club.
Very disillusioned before the season even starts :(

I'm really struggling to understand the playing roster the Dragons are chasing. Letting Cameron McInnes go and chasing McCullough is unfathomable.
And to further alienate many supporters they chase Israel Folau.No matter how good a player he is/was his beliefs would have to be disruptive for the club.

Been a big day..... also did I read that Corey Norman was also extended with his contract?

Must be hard being a Dragons fan! Hopefully better times ahead for your team!

Been a big day..... also did I read that Corey Norman was also extended with his contract?

Must be hard being a Dragons fan! Hopefully better times ahead for your team!
They resigned Harvey Norman and got rid of one of their best players. Seems like the Dragons recruiter has the IQ of a drunk donkey.

I heard that this morning and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. But as a sharks fan I have to say great call🤣🤣

The dragons & direction, does that qualify as an oxymoron?

Seriously though, their struggles remind of where Canberra were at 5 or 6 years back. They couldn’t retain or attract anyone of note, had to pay overs for players at the end of their careers or who were just inconsistent and when they did have a glimmer of hope such as Carney, Milf or Dugan, they would sack or lose them, rightly so in some cases.

They just need to be prepared to have a few lean years and build a squad off the back of that.

McInnes is a big loss, all heart but not irreplaceable.

After reading the Payne Haas transcript, I must say I’m really bewildered. Not only is it really disgusting and a massive disruption to what the Broncos are trying to do , I find it funny that comments like those can be swept under the carpet with a suspension ,but Israel Folau quotes something from the religion he follows and is blacklisted ?Margaret Court says the same thing and gets an Australian of the Year award . Which I agree with .
The excuse he pulled was just as bad , regarding the reasoning with the police . Then drops the Islam card .I really think we have blinkers on with what is and isn’t acceptable. I always come back to when Greg Bird was at his peak and glassed his girlfriend. The sharks sacked him and then was picked up by the Titans ???? What does that teach anyone . I believe in giving people a chance ,but think they really need to make it a level playing field ?

After reading the Payne Haas transcript, I must say I’m really bewildered. Not only is it really disgusting and a massive disruption to what the Broncos are trying to do , I find it funny that comments like those can be swept under the carpet with a suspension ,but Israel Folau quotes something from the religion he follows and is blacklisted ?Margaret Court says the same thing and gets an Australian of the Year award . Which I agree with .
The excuse he pulled was just as bad , regarding the reasoning with the police . Then drops the Islam card .I really think we have blinkers on with what is and isn’t acceptable. I always come back to when Greg Bird was at his peak and glassed his girlfriend. The sharks sacked him and then was picked up by the Titans ???? What does that teach anyone . I believe in giving people a chance ,but think they really need to make it a level playing field ?
Well bugger me, i thought we still had a right of free speech in this country.
Im catholic and i dont f u c k e n swear.
Live by your own morales and beliefs.
If that serves you well in life, then so be it.
If it affects someone else, then they have to either deal with it or accept it.
Were all the same, black white, pink, yellow or whatever color you want to be.
Dykes poofs whatever, they are who they are.
Just dont try to change someone.
Accept them, for who they are.

Well bugger me, i thought we still had a right of free speech in this country.
Im catholic and i dont f u c k e n swear.
Live by your own morales and beliefs.
If that serves you well in life, then so be it.
If it affects someone else, then they have to either deal with it or accept it.
Were all the same, black white, pink, yellow or whatever color you want to be.
Dykes poofs whatever, they are who they are.
Just dont try to change someone.
Accept them, for who they are.
I think telling a female police officer that you will beat her up and don’t care that she’s a women is worse then what Israel said personally. I’m sure plenty would disagree but that’s just my opinion.
Im not religious either but apparently he’s Muslim now and last I heard it was haram to drink alcohol so not sure if he’s Arthur or Martha himself ?

I think telling a female police officer that you will beat her up and don’t care that she’s a women is worse then what Israel said personally. I’m sure plenty would disagree but that’s just my opinion.
Im not religious either but apparently he’s Muslim now and last I heard it was haram to drink alcohol so not sure if he’s Arthur or Martha himself ?
Im not saying anything about what they did or said, they have to live with what they say or do, and live with the conseqences,,
If you want to belt someone with a good tackle on the field without being a dog.
Well look forward to payback.
Everything in life has a payback.

Im not saying anything about what they did or said, they have to live with what they say or do, and live with the conseqences,,
If you want to belt someone with a good tackle on the field without being a dog.
Well look forward to payback.
Everything in life has a payback.
50k and 3 games apparently?And on his last warning at the broncos. I feel bad for Kevie, not the start he was looking for .He is on big coin but 50k will surely make him think again ?

Not sure how I missed this thread. Perhaps I was subconsciously ignoring it.

McInnes is a big loss but not irreplaceable he was a great club man and his effort could never be questioned. What I will say is we didn't win a comp or even set the comp on fire with him playing so.....

McCullough is experienced but not the greatest attacking HKR, well wait and see. If Flanagan has influenced this decision that will annoy me more than loosing him.

At the moment I will wait and see what Hooks influence is on the club before I judge.

Norman hasn't resigned, my fear is he is off contract so will play well for 5-10 rounds get his extension and return to mediocrity.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom