Dragons cards collectors

Autograph seekers will be in a world of joy this week there

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Im aiming for 100 signed cards this week.

speaking off the Dragons, I was driving home from work late last week (Ipswich to Forest Lake in BNE) and am just cruising along the Cunningham Highway and this big 4 wheel drive overtakes me...........I recognise the young fella in the front passenger seat and pull up a bit and the ole Wayne Bennett is driving into Brisbane with his boys............lol

More information please mate....im after any signed champions 2008 dragons common cards...and ive always been after a luke priddis signed sketch card! have a double of him all ready to go lol just im nowhere near the dragons :(
Brplat

Have you managed to get any 2009 Stuart Webb Select cards signed yet?

I have sent a few off to him but haven't recieved them back yet. Once I get them back, I will have 4 complete signed 2009 Dragons sets.

Stuart Webb plays for Corrimal or something. Do you have his home address or something?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Nah it wont be Priddis or Wendell but the old players from the club this time.

Stuart Webb plays for Corrimal or something. Do you have his home address or something?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Nah it wont be Priddis or Wendell but the old players from the club this time.

Yes, I got his address and phone number from a friend via mutual NRL contacts.

Back
Top Bottom