dragonball z dizks

forza10

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mick
Hello all.
if anyone has dizks (mostly after season 1..the round ones)
please let me know!!! PM or post here.

i will offer trades also if you want...thank you :thumbsup:

i had like 0859698768937698367 of these. the chip packet tazo's yeah? i ll have a loook around, if i find any still in good condition ill let ya know.

Are these the right ones?

dragonballz.jpg

I have only 4 of the round ones as listed:

- Frieza 3rd Form ( No# 28/40 )
- Android 18 ( No# 24/40 )
- Dende ( No# 13/40 )
- Perfect Frieza ( No# 37/40 )

All have slight scratches and rubbed edges, but look fine considering they have been out of packets for ages.

I also have a heap of those Hexagon ones and a few fighters disks.

Please email me at [email protected] if ur interested.

Hey mate, i have many of these both the round and octagon ones..
You still interested?

Hey, yeah :)
I have spare #11 ChiChi, #17 Oolong, #18 Korin (x2), #22 Android 19, #23 Dr Gero, #24 Android 18, #25 Android 17, #38 Captain Ginyu, # 39 Garlic Jr Transformed to trade from s1.
I'm looking for s2 and 3 right now, in particular #57 and 58 of s3. DO you have these? I'd love to organise a trade :)

I am looking to complete a set of Season 1 dizk (year 2000) at the full power levels. I currently have 18/40 dizks but also have fluro's and gold that I am willing to trade / sell to complete my basic set of 40.

Sure.
I have spare #11 ChiChi, #17 Oolong, #18 Korin (x2), #22 Android 19, #23 Dr Gero, #24 Android 18, #25 Android 17, #38 Captain Ginyu, # 39 Garlic Jr Transformed to trade from s1
I'd love to trade! I don't have too many doubles, but the ones I have you're welcome to.

What are the power levels on those dizks?

Your in luck out of the 9 dizks you have posted their I need 7 of them so there is plenty to trade.

What dizks are you after? I only have season 1 and the only ones I am willing to trade are fluro and gold.

I was silly and chucked out all my spare ones over 5 years ago because the power levels were not high enough even though it would of almost completed my set, hindsight is a wonderful thing...

I am picky on the power levels though they have to be the top level either 1600,1700 or 1800. Could you list the power levels?

The disks that I don't need are #25 Android 17 and #22 Android 19 from your doubles

Um.. Not particularly lucky on the power there. Sorry. #11 ChiChi is power 800, #17 Oolong is power 1200 and 1600 (Max) , #18 Korin (x2) are 600, 900 and 1700 (max), #23 Dr Gero is power 800 and 1500, #24 Android 18 is 100 and 1300, #38 Captain Ginyu is 1500 and 800 and # 39 Garlic Jr Transformed is 100 and 1700 (max)

I got these levels from my record on Spakatak.com, so I can't remember which ones are in my collection (I look at quality rather than power, but I'm happy to negotioate) so I couldn't tell you which ones I'm willing to trade until I can get to my friend's place (we have a joint collection in his garage) probably early next week.
What Dizks do you have? And what sort of quality?

That is ok I didn't expect you to have too many at full power, yeah ever since they came out way back in 2000 I wanted to try and collect a full normal set of full power disks, being a bit picky I know but it will be a small hobby accomplished if I can completed it (there is 720 different disks and I am trying to get a certain 40).

I am happy to trade for the max Oolong, Korin and Garlic Jr Transformed if they are in great to mint condition (another picky category). Yeah that website is extensive as (spakatak) only found it today. Hold on are you saying you created that website? when you say 'my record on spakatak.com'

I have disks

1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 16, 19, 22, 25, 26, 30, 32, 34, 35, 36, 40 x 2 (2 Shenron's)

Those are all full power and by having a quick look at them are in mint condition (have to look extremely closely at each disk to find any scratches) these are the ones I wish to keep and complete the collection (except for the double)

I have fluro

7, 9, 13, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 33, 34 x 2 (Super Saiyan Trunks), 40 varying power levels

And Gold

39 - Garlic Jr Transformed - 2300 - 6 Star - Mint Condition

I will type up and grade each disk, power level and stars like on the website now for future use and for our future negotiations (with pictures)

These disks only really came to the front of my mind again when I was cleaning out my room so I have never officially graded them or anything as well I was only a kid when the disks originally came out, in storage for the best part of 11 years.

Well in the fluros, I need 9, 19, 22, 28, 32, 33 and 34. I also need gold 39.
So we could organize something here.
In terms of condition, I would be lying if I said mine are in mint condition, but the only ones that are in less than good condition are some of my fluros and a couple that I could only ever fin one of, so none of the ones I have to trade are in less than good condition. They range from good-great. I think none are mint, but 11, 17 and 38 are close. What would you be willing to trade?

Well mint I guess is never opened, mine are opened by I still have them in their original plastic wrapping that they came with (had to do some trading when they came out to get this far).

So I guess you could call mine great condition, I would be lying also if I did not say that a disk every now and then had one mark on it but just generally looking at them they are in great condition.

I am willing to trade my fluro's and single gold to complete a standard 40 disk collection of full power disks in the best possible condition. I need 22 more disks to complete it and have 13 up for trade but obviously the fluro's and gold are more rare and therefore worth more then the standard set.

#17 Oolong 1600, #18 Korin 1700, # 39 Garlic Jr Transformed 1700 (max) are the ones I would be interested in.

What are their condition?

I am willing to trade 9, 19, 22, 28, 33 and 34 in the fluro and the 39 gold

Especially 34 as I have two

Back
Top Bottom