Don't mind me...

jimmy jackson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
:smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024

I'm just calculating all the money of lost on my Ndudi Ebi collection :cry:

Well it's basically worthless mate... unless he makes a miracle come back. Ill just keep the bastards :(

No more rookies for me make, I have enough grey hairs from this gig!

He's still young and Jimbo your best mate thinks he's got a lot of potential.. hehehe. I'd keep it too and hope for a comeback.

Did you end up flipping your Exquisite pull?

Locky -- JR is fine mate. At the moment all of his cards are at a similar value to what I paid or slightly more. I have faith in the guy and am happy to hold onto them. I genuinely think he is a legit 23+ppg scorer within 2 years (and he will still be 22).

Ebi is an entirely different story but eh what can ya do? Heck the guy put up 20 and 10 games in the 2 games they actually bothered to play him at the end of last season... There is obviously more to the story, and I've heard rumblings that the kid is a bit of an upstart and Kevin McHale has taken a disliking to him. Fair enough I guess... Kevin is a legend of the game. I really don't like Ebi's chances of coming back...

Kidd -- Nah I haven't actually moved the logoman. At the moment I don't really need the money as I've done very well this year on NBA betting. I most definitely will sell the card but right now, I don't see the harm in just holding it, especially when JChildress and JoshSmiths' numbers are so low.

Back
Top Bottom