Donations to OzCardTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all who have donated - really really appreciate it.
And to ersk - wow! Thank you so very much.

The donators list is now available to view from the quick links above - or through this link

Donation List - OzCardTrader.com.au

Your name will appear once we have received and confirmed your donation.

Currently the list does not show donation amounts because I don't know if everyone wants these listed - any thoughts on this ?

Cheers

i would like to see the amount donated:)

sent a late 1 last night G, keep up the great work along with admin/mods :thumbsup:. Plus really diggin the new layout.

Also with the "stating donation amounts/total", maybe a note withthe paypal payment requesting not to note their amount is a way, otherwise it gets shown. A seperate and/or a total donated amount would be good too. Otherwise just a names list would be cool. It shows how tries to support the community on oct the most. Maybe even just a total of how many times u donate, without stating the $ amount/total is an idea? Either way nobody will be too fussed i dont think just to leave it as is as a list.

ps. That bidders list link doesnt work.

Thanks to all, and Steve i've fixed up the link mate so you should be able to see it now.

For those that are interested, over the last 13 months we've averaged around $170AU per month in donations.

Considering it costs $209US per month for the server and does not include other costs (software, domain names etc) we don't get enough donations at this stage to cover the entire costs of the site, but what we do get is a great help and every single donation contributes in some way to keeping this place running!

Thank you to all who have donated. Your continued contributions are greatly appreciated.

I've added a donation bar on the donation page which shows how many donations have been made each month with the goal of $240 AUD being the amount it costs for the server each month to run the site.

Donations - OzCardTrader.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom