Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Id love a new company or select and another going at it. might get me to go back into collecting heavily again.

Its been crying out for competition for years

FB_IMG_1600137492030.jpg

Not mine

Id love a new company or select and another going at it. might get me to go back into collecting heavily again.

Agree... Its like Select had set the bar so low for so long that we are heaping praise on them for the last 12 months because after 20 years they actually raised it a bit

Sending my first redemption card in (Pendlebury Sig). Do they ship it back in a one touch? And do I just send a registered envelope with the redemption card to send back to me or should I send in a padded bag etc with a registered sticker on it. Just keen to know how they package it back to you.

Cheers fellas.

And do I just send a registered envelope with the redemption card to send back to me or should I send in a padded bag etc with a registered sticker on it. Just keen to know how they package it back to you.

Cheers fellas.

Get a padded bag, get it registered (but not scanned in yet) and place it inside another larger padded registered bag, and for something like a Cap sig get the added insurance on both packages. It's kind of a fuck around but worth it if it disappears.

Get a padded bag, get it registered (but not scanned in yet) and place it inside another larger padded registered bag, and for something like a Cap sig get the added insurance on both packages. It's kind of a f*** around but worth it if it disappears.
Thanks for that response, great advice.

Sending my first redemption card in (Pendlebury Sig). Do they ship it back in a one touch? And do I just send a registered envelope with the redemption card to send back to me or should I send in a padded bag etc with a registered sticker on it. Just keen to know how they package it back to you.

Cheers fellas.
and no, with the one-touch
its a top loader.

I’ve got no idea but could be a Coleman/Rising Star release (Given plenty of Brownlow/Norm in Supremacy 1) Plenty of these awards with high profile players that never had a significant card relating to the award. Then Booklets, Base and Franchise signatures etc could be the same just different players.
looks like the AFL like they did with the Brownlows are going too do retrospective Norm Simth medals for 1962 - 1978

looks like the AFL like they did with the Brownlows are going too do retrospective Norm Simth medals for 1962 - 1978

Kinda hope and hope they don't at the same time.

Kinda hope they do so the WCE list is smaller, also kinda hope they don't because there won't be WCE ones.

You own the redemption card legally. You purchase the pack of cards and you own the contents of that pack. You are not exchanging it or foregoing it for another card. The redemption card entitles you to redeem it for another card, but not to give up your legal possession of the card in the process.
The definition of redeem is 'to regain possession of.'
IMO. :kick::kick::kick:

Teamcoach is the only competition and they are not anywhere near the same quality IMO.

TLA now have cricket and NRL, the NRL Elite product is quite good too, who knows if they would make a play for AFL?

When does the licence come up for renewal?

Back
Top Bottom