Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Just received an email from Steve (Card Zone) saying the order I placed on Friday morning is on it's way!

He's doing an outstanding job getting through mountains of emails and ensuring as many collectors as possible can get a piece of Dominance action at RRP.

Very grateful to him and incredibly excited to finally get my hands on a box 😄

I also seem to be the only one going meh on the Influential cards and the on the rise.
No way im paying $500 plus for influential or $40 plus for on the rise
personally love the influential..
have you seen the prices on the Lynch and Grundy influential's !!! (understanding its tige's and pies)
$500 would be a welcomed relief

personally love the influential..
have you seen the prices on the Lynch and Grundy influential's !!! (understanding its tige's and pies)
$500 would be a welcomed relief

i dont really like them much in hand. id rather an old captain signature or all the sigs from the supremacy release than $1000 etc on a non sig card etc

i dont really like them much in hand. id rather an old captain signature or all the sigs from the supremacy release than $1000 etc on a non sig card etc
can defantley understand your thoughts, sighs are always above a non sigh.
the thing with the influential is 40 only... hard to find/obtain (with certain teams)
its far from fun to pay ballpark 1k for a non-sigh card....

Looking at their listings they must have busted 20+ cases.
cheers ill have a look..... silly question, does typing bryne jones to bryne-jones make a difference in my search?

Spelling is name correctly might help 😜

Just got 2 boxes in the mail and busted one at lunchtime and pulled these! Happy days.

20200907_134031.jpg

granted but surely the amount/ratio of cards available must count, correct me I'm working it out incorrectly
influential 18 x 40 = 720 total cards
Dominance 9 x 60 = 540 total cards

Back
Top Bottom