** DOGS FANS! & DOGS COLLECTORS **

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
12439096_1169566766389446_5013158497161069151_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 10.49.02 AM.png

Believe you have to be a member (And show your card) to get them....
Make it a little hard to get more than one.

Do they hand them out inside or outside the gates? and at what time. Gates open at 4:25

Inside I believe. Have to show your membership card to get it and only one of each per membership, means you have to be commited and go to the games, plus join as a member, good marketing ploy.

How many of these have already been realeased of is this the first 2 cards?

The first 2 were Graham and Des, This is the 2nd 2, Yes you have to show your membership card to receive the cards. And they only hand you one of each.
I will not be attending tonight, so will also have to track them down from somewhere.

desgraham.jpg

Great crowd flowing in as I walked past the Oval.

Last edited:
I can confirm that today is the second pair available. I understand there will be 20 in this set. YES YOU HAVE TO SHOW YOUR MEMBER CARD TO RECEIVE THESE. I saw someone trying to buy some at the Parra game with no luck. For those that ARE members... go back at half time as member services are unlikely to remember who they have already given them out to!!!

If anyone got a spare Jackson I have Panthers Hertz cards from last year (Cartwright and Whare) I can swap

Unrelated to the original post - but id like to see photos of these panthers cards? never realised there was a set done

Back
Top Bottom