Does anybody sell on ebay?

I usually charge $6.50 for domestic Registered, which is less than the cost to me, but not by enough that it'd deter me from charging less for that than other sellers.

Even for a $500 sale, I'll only charge like $9.50 and eat the extra postage costs myself as part of making the sale.

Any cards that aren't worth charging Registered for, either get thrown in as freebies or sent to COMC to sell.

eBay just isn't worth it for low value sales IMO.
Would there be any interest in an Australian version of COMC?

We can easily add it to MERQARY but it will involve an investment to get the web development done...

Old mate getting a bit unhinged and will be getting a visit from the police later today.

Screenshot_20230706-081023~2.png

Screenshot_20230706-081410.png

So latest update is a senior constable rang him and read him the riot act while I stood around in the background.

He then called me five minutes later unaware I was in the room, pretending she hadn't called him while screaming "FIGHT ME POOFTER CUNT" down the phone, before proceeding to buy a $1.80 card from me and trying to leave neg feedback before I just cancelled the order and blocked him.

This also gave my his full name, address and where he works...

So latest update is a senior constable rang him and read him the riot act while I stood around in the background.

He then called me five minutes later unaware I was in the room, pretending she hadn't called him while screaming "FIGHT ME POOFTER CUNT" down the phone, before proceeding to buy a $1.80 card from me and trying to leave neg feedback before I just cancelled the order and blocked him.

So.... no World Trading Card Championship Fight coming up then? :)
Love when they are idiots - good choice in blocking him.

Man, Auusie police have a lot more free time than their Kiwi counterparts!

Great to see they helped you out and hilarious the seller is still at it.

Man, Auusie police have a lot more free time than their Kiwi counterparts!

Great to see they helped you out and hilarious the seller is still at it.
It was a huge waste of time. Figured I'd just email Crimestoppers and let them sort it out down the track. Email back from ten minutes of later saying it's a crime and need to call the 13 not urgent crime number.

Spoke to them who told me to go down the police station instead.

Went to the station on lunch who tried fobbing it off as he hasn't technically specified a threat which seems to be a ridiculously high threshold to meet. Mentioned the definitions of using a carrier device to threaten vs harass. Ended up making the call just to get rid of me really but after getting stuffed around that much I wasnt going away

It was a huge waste of time. Figured I'd just email Crimestoppers and let them sort it out down the track. Email back from ten minutes of later saying it's a crime and need to call the 13 not urgent crime number.

Spoke to them who told me to go down the police station instead.

Went to the station on lunch who tried fobbing it off as he hasn't technically specified a threat which seems to be a ridiculously high threshold to meet. Mentioned the definitions of using a carrier device to threaten vs harass. Ended up making the call just to get rid of me really but after getting stuffed around that much I wasnt going away

They can't even deal with actual physical violence crime here let alone threatened so at least you got some action out of them.

(Though griping at the cops isn't really where this thread needs to go, I am sure!)

Another overnight barrage of "REMOVE THE FEEDBACK CUNT" messages. Guess he didn't enjoy the Mitch Marsh show

Pretty sure for me to remove or edit it he needs to request it? Seems a bit pointless if Ebay take down his account I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom