Dockers will be dangerous in September

Anybody still laughing about how weak the dockers are?

Crows
Saints
Eagles

In successive weeks, all have premiership aspirations all copped the anchor in the head.

My boys are running for the flag

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA BABY

It was only a matter of time before he came on here spruking about them !

Good luck to the Dockers, I'd rather them win than a Victorian side (lol).

I've followed Pies for 15 yrs and the Dockers since their inception

I've taken the hits over the years, and it's finally time for me to enjoy some success.

Nobody stirred me up for having 2 teams when they were both celler dwellers, they just gave me twice the shit for every loss

reign40 said:
I've followed Pies for 15 yrs and the Dockers since their inception

I've taken the hits over the years, and it's finally time for me to enjoy some success.

Nobody stirred me up for having 2 teams when they were both celler dwellers, they just gave me twice the shit for every loss

Nah good on ya mate BUT who do you support when they play each other.......and don't say a draw !

makes sense.. the dockers wheren't always around.. wonder who the eagles fans followed? i see alot of people followed the bombers/hawks/pies over here in wa... all teams with success in the 80s/90s.. all bar collingwood (except 1990)

white_chocolate_55 said:
makes sense.. the dockers wheren't always around.. wonder who the eagles fans followed? i see alot of people followed the bombers/hawks/pies over here in wa... all teams with success in the 80s/90s.. all bar collingwood (except 1990)

Not me mate I FOLLOWED EAST PERTH ! And I still do - I am a life member !

Just look at my signature block for the link to their website ;)

I followed the mighty sth freo bulldogs

I go for the Dockers when they meet, very passionately too

reign40 said:
I followed the mighty sth freo bulldogs

I go for the Dockers when they meet, very passionately too

South Fremantle are doing well this year Reign....can't say the samefor my team East Perth :(

dockers have improved some much with at one stage of the season it looked like there coach maybe sacked, and you guys do have one of the best players in the AFL in the big PAV, there is not one team in the comp that wouldn't wont that guy running around in their team. Freo new flag favourites IMO.

crows will not win the flag this year, too many injuries to key players coming into september, plus confidence is just shot to pieces at the moment.

i think neil craig ****ed up, he made the boys peak too early in the season, theyve looked tired the past 5 games, i dont think he took into account the fragility of our older players like macca, roo, hart, he worked them too hard too early.

freo seem to have the perfect arc coming into the finals, theyre peaking at just the right time. who would thunk it, freo faves for the flag :rolleyes:

white_chocolate_55 said:
crows wherent meant to win 97/98 either.. but proved many wrong..

but your right, too many key injuries..

yeah, but they were underdogs in 97, no one expected 6th place finishers to win the flag! we are overdogs (is that a word?) this year, unbackable faves from day 1 almost, its a lot of pressure to be that good all season long. its better to start slow, finish strong i reckon.

Back
Top Bottom