Dockers will be dangerous in September

no but a win is a win.

They've beaten 3 of victoria's best this season (st Kilda,melb,pies) and the eagles and they're no good right???

gimme a break

only a docker fan + connolly would think they're any good..

they've beaten the pies who themselves are struggling... look at their streak they where on (well where..)

they've beaten the saints... by going to court (they where struggling too)

and they've beaten a melbourne team due for a loss AT subiaco.. cmon so you should

they'll be lucky to make finals.. and the best thing out of that will be

* you will not rid of mcmannus
* connolly will be coach for a while yet

They'll never acheive or express their real potential with connolly and his descisions taking charge..

Bring in Harvey for coach and I'll change my tone :p

mattyj said:
pfft the only beat st kilda coz they had a whinge to the AFL

In Connolly's word: Common sense prevailed

The only piss off was that the TAB didn't pay my margin bet

if St Kilda had taken that decision to court the would have won, you know that right?

they choose not to because they didnt want the distraction around the club

all this talk doesnt make the dockers dangerous in september :p

im not bagging the dockers, but their stupid decisions continue.. they need to raise the bar from high up and tell connolly get past rnd 1 and you'll be here next year.. fail and your gone..

and i always bag mcmannus because i feel you have some youth that should be in his shoes right now.. blood them.. dont let them leave and become stars elsewhere.. and get them back again when they're 32 y/o

like 2003 with the home ground advantage... i support the dockers in their quest.. mark harvey influence.. good job.. helped turn a pretty ordinary team to some over acheivers.. not knocking them, but they're doing well..

Yes you may be right, they are in pretty good form.......I might have to put some $$$ on them for round 21 ;)

Don't do it Richo. I have been riding the docker wave and picking them well. They should beat the saints and win 7 in a row, but definately will not win 8. I am starting to like them or something. Heave ho, way to go! :rolleyes:

I dont think Freo will make much noise in the finals, still very young. They are on a 6-0 streak but that will come to an end this week ;) against the saints.
Good to see Geelong out of the finals race, lol they won the NAB Cup and were tipped to be still playing late September and they wont even be able to make the first week of the finals. :lol:

lol what about the Melbourne Tigers song, hahah
that is the biggest crack up, trying to copy the AFL and it just came out terribly wrong. I cant remember how it does maybe someone can bust it out with gusto ;)

MetallicA' said:
I dont think Freo will make much noise in the finals, still very young. They are on a 6-0 streak but that will come to an end this week ;) against the saints.

Hope your right there dude, if Freo lose 1 of thier next three they shouldn't be able to make 3rd spot and therefore won't have to play WCE (2nd v 3rd).

I think Sydney will finish 3rd (ATM).

Back
Top Bottom