The current "winning bidder"
Feedback score is 1..

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 16
Items bid on: 7
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 43%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

I wanted this jersey but now will not bid anymore - don't get why people have to be so shifty all the time. If i get a "second chance offer" i will also decline it as it isn't right to be doing this.
What does everyone think?
Cheers
Brplat

EDIT: i could be wrong...this same bidder has also bid on another item with no other current bids http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PENRITH-...Memorabilia&hash=item20c0c6fee7#ht_836wt_1185

same bidder (1 feedback) has made first bid on another jersey from the same seller, wouldnt be the smartest shill (although you never know with some people) now if no bids are made they would just cost themselves fees. so im not to convienced its a shill.

same bidder (1 feedback) has made first bid on another jersey from the same seller, wouldnt be the smartest shill (although you never know with some people) now if no bids are made they would just cost themselves fees. so im not to convienced its a shill.

i added that detail to my top post, you might have missed it :) im not too sure about it but it just looks a tad sus to me

yeah its a interesting one but i think its just another panthers fan. let us know if you do get that second chance offer though because that will tell me i shouldnt be as trusting ;)

yeah its a interesting one but i think its just another panthers fan. let us know if you do get that second chance offer though because that will tell me i shouldnt be as trusting ;)

Possibly, as you can see i obviously made this thread before seeing the other jersey :lol: he probably is another fan. Ill have to keep bidding lol

Possibly, as you can see i obviously made this thread before seeing the other jersey :lol: he probably is another fan. Ill have to keep bidding lol

or he counted on you seeing it, and has played us all!!!! being a cunning shiller! haha

G'day Bevin, It looks like shilling to me my advice to you would be to make no more bids till about 10 seconds from the end of auction with the most your prepared to pay.
At least you will know you gave it your best shot & no chance for the shiller to bid you up.
regards George:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

G'day Bevin, It looks like shilling to me my advice to you would be to make no more bids till about 10 seconds from the end of auction with the most your prepared to pay.
At least you will know you gave it your best shot & no chance for the shiller to bid you up.
regards George:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the input! hate shillers so much - really i dont need another jersey anyway :lol:

Bev,
I'm not convinced that it's shilling. Maybe just a noob bidding $2 at a time as they don't know about the automatic bidding thing. As Dr Grange said, have a crack at the end.

Back
Top Bottom