Do you have Lebron? I have a mailbox ready to receive them!!

Ive got a few lebrons mate im looking to sell, ill get some better scans and pm ya.

Cheers mate... hit me up when you have scans. I think I checked them out when I grabbed that patch off you but might be some stuff I am missing.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for anything and everything Lebron so hit me up if you can help. Really just looking to buy and with base / higher numbered inserts would prefer a few in a lot to make the postage worth while.

PC link in my sig is pretty up to date so if it isn't there then a good chance I am chasing it. Pics of cards and prices would be appreciated.

Cheers
CJ

Hi mate i have quite a few Lebrons you may need. I have also a 09/10 classics shaq/Lebron Classic Combos PLatinum /25 amongst many others
ill dig em out for you mate.

Hi mate i have quite a few Lebrons you may need. I have also a 09/10 classics shaq/Lebron Classic Combos PLatinum /25 amongst many others

Greatly appreciated mate!! Hit me up when you have them and we can work something out.

Too easy mate doing scans today ive got a couple patches you may be interested in since we last dealt

Still interested to see what you guys have ;) Also, if anyone else has something Lebron hit me up!! Picking up anything and everything.

How much you looking to spend?

Wouldnt say I am looking to spend a certain amount Luke. If I like it and its a fair price then I will try and work out a deal... happy to pick up a few base or an auto (prefer oncard goodness).

HI I have the Lebron James 11/12 Gold Standard Black Gold Jumbo card amongst aother.. lmk if you have paypal and well work a good deal.

Cheers

i have:
10-11 Limited /199 LeBron James
+ much Inserts and this one (VHTG):
IMG_0003-18.jpg

i have:
10-11 Limited /199 LeBron James
+ much Inserts and this one (VHTG):

Thanks the message. I am not looking to pick up anymore highschool autos but if you can PM pics / prices on the Limited and inserts we can sort out a deal.

I've been out the game for a little bit... have had a few pickups and thinking about making some more. Hit me up with what you have.

Still chasing everything right down to base. Havent been picking up much of late so missing a lot of the new product.

Dude is "injured". Quick move those Brons!! :lol: Seriously tho, interested to see what is out there.

Back
Top Bottom