do u play basketball

i've played in school comps since i was in the 5th grade, i don't know when i actually started playing probably around the 3rd grade as prior to that sport/s were t-ball, tennis, swimming and soccer!

but yeah i still play, playing for the 2nds in my high school right now, went on a tour playing junior varsity teams in canada when i was in the 16A's, we went 8-1. i also played two years ago for the hornsby spiders rep team (representative level), U/16's mens first team.

i used to be better than i am now, still pretty quick and can hit the jumper, pretty quick on defense as well, but i haven't grown much length wise the last few years, all my teammates, well most of have gone to play 1st grade because they're a lot more athletic.

Used to play club and A-Grade social, have coached in the past (usually womens teams) and now just play for a lower grade social team.

I play 4-5 times a week in comps for a few different teams so I am fully into my basketball!!!! haha!!!

It's my life and everything I think, talk and of course even collect!!!

I am trying to get back into rep comp for Gold Coast again after having to leave after all my past injuries gettin the best of me!!!

But I'm healthier than ever so hopefully soon, you'll see me there on the Gold Coast Blaze running the team! hahahaha! (can only dream and pray!!!!!!)

My name is Jordan Farmar. I play point gaurd off the bench for the Los Angeles Lakers. In my spare time, I collect my own lower end cards. :p

HAHA like wise, just starting up a team again after we were allowed back into the league after being booted out.

We got booted from our league back in 04. Good times! :)

I'll answer the original question seriously though. I started when I was 13 playing with our local club on saturdays. Was on the Highschool team for 2 years, that was fun. I never made our rep team as a youngster unfortunately, I made the first 2 cuts but was cut the final round. Never tried again, dispite the MJ stories! Once I hit 17 I just stuck to open age leagues for around 10 years on and off. One of our teams got booted cause a few of our guys we're a bit rough physically and vocally. Haven't played for about 2 years now, been trying to get a team together amongst mates, but most are too busy, too settled down or too interested in their Beers of an evening. What can you do!

Not any more for team or competition. But still practice my shooting at least 3-4 times a week.

i played rep. basketball at Bankstown for 6 years wen i was young , now i play in 5 different teams each week and am going to china in november to play in a tournament. i have also played in Japan and Malaysia against a few state and college teams.

Ive played all three divisions in NZ and looking to play third division again next year. At the moment I coach my local high school team as part of my (dream) job and play four times a week. :)

Semi-retired from comp basketball - sometimes play if needed to fill a team for one of my mates.

Played rep - West Mitchelton Dragons Div 2 & Div 1 mens
also played in 2 other leagues , social & comp ,played 4 finals at Auchenflower
tried out for brisbane bullets development player mid 1990's

Ankle injuries a problem, work etc makes it hard .

Back
Top Bottom