Ditching Pokemon for Basketball :)

stevenly93

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steven
eBay User
stevenly93
Hi all,

I found this forum whilst trying to find some information on NBA cards and hoping people could give me a hand in trying to get into it all.

I'm from Sydney, favourite team Suns :) and hopefully there's other keen collectors in Sydney too.

I played the Pokemon TCG competitively for a while (was 4th seed in Canberra a month ago) but I've just started working full time and no longer have the time to keep up with the meta-game and have decided to quit. Upon quitting I decided to sell all my Pokemon stuff and buy and collect basketball cards.

I like the idea of collecting a whole spectrum of players from rookies, not so great players and legends of the game. I have been looking at the Panini Hoops range but it seems like it would be very difficult to buy the cards that I don't get from buying a box, is this a popular set among the members here?

Would like to know more before I buy cards. Would be great if anyone has any suggestions.

Regards,
Steven

Welcome!

Hoops is on the lower end of the Panini stuff so there should be plenty of help available with the base and insert stuff and the autos can usually be had for very reasonable prices. ebay, COMC and here could be good sources.

Good luck!

Welcome to OZCT Steven, See if you can drag a few more mates away from TCG's and into the NBA world!

If you are after 14-15 Hoops, I could probably put together a complete set for you! Drop me a private message if you like.

Back
Top Bottom