Didak

Anyways, this from http://www.footygoss.com.au

Sportal reports Collingwood forward Alan Didak will not undergo a full knee reconstruction but will still miss the Magpies' pre-season as he requires a less-invasive operation.

Didak has partially torn his anterior cruciate ligament and will undergo surgery on Tuesday to repair the damage that was discovered during an arthroscopy 'clean up' last week.

While the sneaky forward has conceded he will be sidelined during the Pies' pre-season campaign, the early detection of the tear means he will avoid the major operation and is hopeful of a round one return.

I'm not a fan of didak but when he gets goin he's good to watch.....(being a dee's supporter)it's never good to see someone do a knee....but he really should have got suspened when he knocked out scotland tho....

I must be a bad sport to only when it comes to Essendon , i hope Lloyd rips his hamstring off the bone again and Hird has a sore foot and has to come off the ground crying again.

those 2 players wont make any difference to essendons performance next year they will finish 14th, only Carlton and North Melbourne will stop them from finishing buttom and Sheedy to be given the arse at the end of next season.

yes... thats correct.. great talent you have there, glancing into the future and telling us how it is.. and yes lloyd clearly isnt any sort of difference in the side.. spose with or without him we'll keep beating the pies in a game or two... and just incase your not aware, sheedy is retiring end of next year, so he wont need to be given the ass..

i think that might be essendons polite way of saying you are no longer required (if you don't retirer you will be sacked). Anyway from reports on the radio Didak wont be out for all of next season and should be able to throw a few more bumps around and not get suspended.

Back
Top Bottom