Didak

from bigfooty forums

Guys and Gals, it's being reported on the main board that Didak has injured his knee and may require a knee reconstruction thus ruling him out of the 2007 season. I didn't hear it, but apparently Clinton Grybas reported it on 3AW.

He went in for minor, but they found a slight tear, he may choose a reco or play restricted next year. Better for his future that he has full reco to repair tear. And once and for all, this isnt BS, everyone in Collingwood board has to realise Dids has a knee injury that could mean he is out for 2007.

Peter Brukner on ABC said (at 5.55pm today) that it's like the Hayes one where he didn't even know it was torn. Most likely sustained in R22. Brukner expects him to elect to have a full knee reco...

Report just on 3AW saying that 2006 All Australian Alan Didak requires a knee reconstruction after a "post season mishap". Details still coming to hand but obviuously a blow for Collingwood before pre season even begins for 2007.

pay back for not getting the suspension he deserved for the hit on Heath Scotland...Karma!

I have already had a recon on each knee and now I have damaged the graft from the recon......it's like having a partially torn ACL :( It gives way when I try to play soccer, basketball or AFL and gets worse each time so I have had to retire to avoid a 3rd knee reconstruction. If Didak does have a partially torn ACL he may as well get a recon straight away because his knee won't last long otherwise !!!

settle down guys, this guy is a star, if he wasnt a Collingwood player then you would be making love to him lol... no one should take a swipe at someone doing there knee, thats just bad sportsmanship!

If it were one of your players i would be saying good luck and hope he fully recovers....

settle down guys, this guy is a star, if he wasnt a Collingwood player then you would be making love to him lol... no one should take a swipe at someone doing there knee, thats just bad sportsmanship!

If it were one of your players i would be saying good luck and hope he fully recovers....

ah ok, bad sportsmanship....kinda like trying to decapitate a guy with a head high bump, that leaves them bleeding, concussed etc? ;)

Mmmm bad sportsmanship, i wonder who that might have been ?!? :lol:

Magic - Hope he does recover, no-one likes knee recons !

Back
Top Bottom