Group Buy Dexter - open again

Arrived today and mailed out today. I sent them express so most will get tomorrow (some people are not in the express area but it should still be a little quicker).

Arrived today and mailed out today. I sent them express so most will get tomorrow (some people are not in the express area but it should still be a little quicker).

Awesome, thanks Jen! I really appreciate you organising this. I am outside the express area, but from past experiences it should still arrive Wednesday or Thursday.

Best of luck to everyone with their breaks. Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

---------- Post added 29-11-2010 at 02:46 PM ----------

Oh, forgot to ask. What is happening with the metallogloss/cast costume cards Jen?

Oh, forgot to ask. What is happening with the metallogloss/cast costume cards Jen?

... ...

Excellent, I will update trade threads and do feedback. Good luck with your breaks (and please add them to the separate breaks thread). Jen

---------- Post added 30-11-2010 at 08:33 PM ----------

Yeah, I've seen that and replied. Nothing has been said since though and I thought it may have been sorted before the boxes were sent, that's all.

I will be doing this to recover the express shipping cost, but I couldn't do it before the cards arrived because it wasn't clear what would actually be included. I have been buried since the cards arrived yesterday but will do either tonight or tomorrow.

Jen..........pls PM me your PAYPAL addy and I will send extra thru to your acct to cover the additional shipping.

Dave

Thanks for the offer but there's no need - the case incentives will cover it. I didn't include them when I calculated the box price, so it all works out fine.

I am thinking of on-selling 2x sealed Dexter Season 3 boxes that I never got around to opening.

Pick-up price (Perth) would be $77
Delivery would add another $10

PM me if you are interested