Group Buy Dexter - open again

Arrived today and mailed out today. I sent them express so most will get tomorrow (some people are not in the express area but it should still be a little quicker).

Arrived today and mailed out today. I sent them express so most will get tomorrow (some people are not in the express area but it should still be a little quicker).

Awesome, thanks Jen! I really appreciate you organising this. I am outside the express area, but from past experiences it should still arrive Wednesday or Thursday.

Best of luck to everyone with their breaks. Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

---------- Post added 29-11-2010 at 02:46 PM ----------

Oh, forgot to ask. What is happening with the metallogloss/cast costume cards Jen?

Oh, forgot to ask. What is happening with the metallogloss/cast costume cards Jen?

... :cool: ...

Okay, here is what I propose to do about any case toppers. As far as I can tell, the 2 case purchase will get 2 metallogloss cards plus the cast costume card. I am still losing a bit because of cancellations etc so will use them to offset some of the costs, but also offer them lower than eBay.
- case topper metallogloss $15 AUD shipped
- cast costume card $40 AUD shipped

Purchase is only available to those people who are buying boxes in the group buy and have paid before the cases arrive. All those eligible need to let me know if they are interested or not at that price. From those who say they are interested, I will randomly select the buyer (separately for each of the 3 cards). Each draw will only be between the interested people and the number of chances is the number of boxes. That is, a person with 1 box in the group buy will have 1 chance in the draw for each card they are interested in, 2 boxes gives 2 chances etc.

Let me know what you think. If this seems like a sensible idea, I will PM those eligible.

Excellent, I will update trade threads and do feedback. Good luck with your breaks (and please add them to the separate breaks thread). Jen

---------- Post added 30-11-2010 at 08:33 PM ----------

Yeah, I've seen that and replied. Nothing has been said since though and I thought it may have been sorted before the boxes were sent, that's all.

I will be doing this to recover the express shipping cost, but I couldn't do it before the cards arrived because it wasn't clear what would actually be included. I have been buried since the cards arrived yesterday but will do either tonight or tomorrow.

Jen..........pls PM me your PAYPAL addy and I will send extra thru to your acct to cover the additional shipping.

Dave

Thanks for the offer but there's no need - the case incentives will cover it. I didn't include them when I calculated the box price, so it all works out fine.

I am thinking of on-selling 2x sealed Dexter Season 3 boxes that I never got around to opening.

Pick-up price (Perth) would be $77
Delivery would add another $10

PM me if you are interested :)

Back
Top Bottom