Not open for further replies.

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Hey guys,

Some of you would have seen my mail day on the Dennis Lilliee Signed Bat I won at an Auction House in December.

Well the whole deal was a disaster :mad:

For staters; even though I emailed and phoned them, the stuff I won @ auction got forgotten about and it wasn't until I rang them again last week that they actually decided to do something about it! Then they posted (read couriered) the stuff without quoting me the cost first (as I requested), then they sent it seperately costing me more than it should have and then they packed it horribly causing slight damage to the bat and the case to be cracked in a few places.

Once I unpacked the bat I had enough of the BS and rang them up to complain. To their credit they recredited me full costs of the shipping and compensated me for the damage to the bat & case. Even though I got these at a great price and the damage is not huge it has left a negative vibe about the whole purchase so I want rid of the bat!

I'll post a pic of what it looks like and email pic of the damage (to the case) to anyone who is seriously interested. I am not going to post this item so it would probably have to be a NSW person to purchase it and meet me for the pick-up of the bat. I can post but this would cost about $30-50

The piece is numbered 097/100 and contains a plaque of all his statistics at the bottom
27456d1293145793-richos-mail-day-17-lilliee-sig-bat.jpg

Here is damage to the bat:
P1010079.JPG

If interested please reply here of PM me.

Cheers

P1010079.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom