Votes: 8 42.1%
  • LAC

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

tagged

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
I see the NBA is running a poll on these three teams. Which will runs further into the playoffs ? Tough call I think, three very different teams and styles.

Easy way is to pick the team which doesn't get past the first round. For me That's LAC, then who ?

For me its Memphis. Team is very well rounded and those big blokes in the paint are crucial come playoff time. Seem to have lost nothing but salary cap moving Gay on.

LAC only can play transition bball, you stop that.... you stop them.

DEN could do some damage but you stop their spread and 3 point game and they also suffer.

MEM are great inside and out.

For me its Memphis. Team is very well rounded and those big blokes in the paint are crucial come playoff time. Seem to have lost nothing but salary cap moving Gay on.

DEN could do some damage but you stop their spread and 3 point game and they also suffer.

Pretty sure Denver put in 72 points in the paint and only 4/21 from 3 in their win against OKC the other day! ;)

Loving the offensive game Denver has, just running their opposition off their feet, power play by Faried and great defence by McGee.

Denver, ONLY if we end up with Home Court in the playoffs. If we finish 5th and get MEM in the first round, Pretty sure we don't make it out of the first.

We are 25th in the league for 3-point percentage, 20th in 3pt made per game and 19th in 3pt attempts.

We don't have a 3pt game...

Back
Top Bottom