Demons Forward options?

Well with Robo and Neiz out who will they go too? I think Yae would be the next best thing play him out of the square any thoughts?
Yae? I assume mean Yze? lol...but yeh they will struggle without them...maybe Holland can go forward?

Miller at CHF and have bizell out of the goal square. Clint played that role at the Cats well, you also have Brad Green who is capable of kicking a nice number.

I have spoken about this to a few people lately....

Green, Miller, Bruce will be the Half forward line....

Davey, Holland????, Yze....will be the full forward line...

They will have to step up big time and when Dunn comes back from injury it will help. Bruce usually gets a tagging role while picking up 30 possies (;)) so he may be dragged away from the forward line on occassion...

Other than that we still have Sylvia, Pickett, Dunn to come back into the lineup which will help....particulary Pickett. Hopefully he will add some much needed "hardness" to the team...CAUSE THEY JUST WENT SOFT ON MONDAY!!

yer i would have

HF - Green, Miller, Sylvia
F - Davey, Jamar, Yze

Bate, Ferguson and the Biz also could push foward and also Dunn if he is ready to resume. Neita and Robbo are huge losses as we rely on them alot but it has opened up the doors for some other players to step up and get their confidence up. Sylvia is a gun and he will star when he comes back and by all reports its this coming week. Still plenty of talent in that foward line with 2 big names out. We got such a good list but Daniher is not the man for the job in terms of getting the chemistry and strategy.

If I was Melbourne I would just forfeit the next few games (pity it isn't ski season yet!!)...they are in a world of trouble and it's not going to get better in a hurry.
They will need to look at how the Bulldogs play with the small forward line and try to mimic that as best they can.

melbourne should rotate bruce green malonely in the foward line
and they need aaron davey to lift his game

melbourne problem is to many players are soft they are not going at the pill hard enough

melbourne should rotate bruce green malonely in the foward line
and they need aaron davey to lift his game

melbourne problem is to many players are soft they are not going at the pill hard enough

i am a Demons supporter and i agree with all of that. Moloney is a tremedous kick and can find the sticks but unfortunatly we need him more so in the midfield because some of our midfielders are soft as toliet paper.
Daniher should be fired because he should of improved our list a further 15% in the offseason and he hasnt done so. Remember last year we were the #1 tackling side in the competition, so ask yourself what the hell has changed in the space of 6 months. :confused:

if neale does get the sack who would melboure want as a coach
and maybe putting flash davey in the middle might give melbourne a spark it needs

but having these injuries is hurting the demons thats why having depth in your list is so key to a good afl club

Apparently Russell Robertson has a break in his tibia! Doc Larkins just said it on MMM, and he's out 8 weeks

Back
Top Bottom