Dealing with Moderation and Admin.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
If you don't like the rules and way we do business here then just leave. There is a reason this is a place safe to trade and sell and Admin do their best to keep it that way. We put in our time for members and at times we have to tell members where they went wrong and what we think of it as a site.

Some of the crap that has come back our way lately from guys clearly in the wrong isn't on. I'm over getting responses like this and losing patience. Some clearly have issues being told what they can cant do on the site and thats not our problem.

Another member that was decent gone as I don't need this shit. Totally uncalled for in a response especially when they were in the wrong anyway.:wave:

If you have a beef at least respond in a civil manner as thats not asking much but this is just going to get my back up.

Mate, don't send me Pm telling me what I should and should not do... If you all want to be so goody 2 shoes. I really don't care mate. well sorry douche I don't work like that. Mate you can lick my balls. Ban me if you like, I should have told him to cancel it... Fobut dude you can kiss it.... I can guarentee I will never deal with you. Got me at a real bad time...

Thats NOT the right way

Well members get really worked up about Admin doing what members ask and dealing with things. Got no time for this. If this is how you deal with how our site is run then I don't think you fit in around here. All I stated is you used the excuse of not having the money to go thru with the deal numerous times and then posted mulitple high end maildays. Basically you wasted the time of a good member helping you out. Why you are so upset on being told that I don't know.

bye bye from me and Hill.

Anyway please guys if you have a problem don't resort to acting like a 5 year old. Just pm us in a better manner than this.

"Mate, don't send me Pm telling me what I should and should not do"....why not, that is what admin is for.

"I can guarentee I will never deal with you"....well, this part at least is true, certainly won't be dealing with anyone on this site again!

Chad, Graham and Magic - thanks for sorting out the riff raff - you're right, it does make things run smoothly......

Really nothing was done wrong by hads until he sent that PM. He didn't complete a deal, copped a neg then was messaged by an admin. Then Chad copped that spray - no need for that shit.

Really nothing was done wrong by hads until he sent that PM. He didn't complete a deal, copped a neg then was messaged by an admin. Then Chad copped that spray - no need for that shit.

Yup - Well that's the sort thing I expected him to do - Nuff said :)

Really nothing was done wrong by hads until he sent that PM. QUOTE]

Don't wanna stir things up but... There are a couple of issues with Hads on other sites so good job ozcards mods. Get rid of trouble before stuff happens.
Please don't ask me to elaborate cos I won't.

Gee! this thread is 4 days old and never seen it until now.

Anyway, We should all be aware that when we agree to buy something, dont keep the other party waiting for your payment for 3 months. Just say you dont wanna go ahead with the deal and end of story... Also, sending a PM to the seller is always nice. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom