Not open for further replies.

perf1601

Zach Saunders
Real Name
Zach Saunders
eBay User
zach1601
Hey guys,

I'm just checking to see if anyone would be interested in buying a collection of various patches/gu, autos, rookies, inserts, base etc. of mainly Danny Granger and the Chicago Bulls, along with misc stuff.

Because there is so much, I'd prefer to have someone located in Perth to buy, just given how much it would cost to ship.

You get everything pictured, from the cards, to the toploaders, the extra magnetics in 35 and 130pt, over 800 penny sleeves (in packs of 100), the storage boxes, the binders, everything!

I'm asking for $150, but will take offers. I've been out of the game for a number of years, so I'm really just looking to move all this onto a collector who will enjoy it more than me.

znBfdex.jpg

VPFVETt.jpg

O5S7cc6.jpg

DK6sci7.jpg

Hey mate I am very much interested in that JR Smith UD Black Auto (the one with the nuggets logo) - also I'm in Melbourne so the lot would be difficult for me but I need that one for my set

Hey bud I think I added you on fb last night might need to check ur other messages I might be keen hard to tell from pics
Hit me back on fb bud

Hey bud I think I added you on fb last night might need to check ur other messages I might be keen hard to tell from pics
Hit me back on fb bud
sorry man, I haven't received a friend request from you, feel free to message me on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom