I have moved off cards a little (besides the cuz pc),
but could not resist this set at a great price:

Big thanks to Batch:thumbsup:

2007 Blue Prize Set (Premiers)

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

Cant forget the Big Q
P1010151.jpg

and another addition to the memorabilia/guernseys side of things.

2009 Dane Swan Player Issue Guernsey

P1010155.jpg

-Very nice jumper, size large but very tight fit for Swanny. You can tell the Pie's are a rich club just by their jumpers. Light weight and soft touching material and this aswell:

P1010153.jpg

Club themse song on the inside collar, as with gps pocket:p

Cheers,
Thanks for looking.

Swanny available only for the right price or a Cuzzy #9 of course,
and the WCE set just pc!

Daniel.

and i really really like the 07 prize cards one of the best designs IMO

Yeh they are a beautiful looking set,
being the premiers for that year with the premiership photo's they just look great!

Mate how do you go abouts getting these club issue jumpers? ones that have been worn etc??
As ive contacted Port Power on many occasions and am yet to get an offers for one

Mate how do you go abouts getting these club issue jumpers? ones that have been worn etc??
As ive contacted Port Power on many occasions and am yet to get an offers for one

They are not an easy find.
Recently quite a few Collingwood's have been on ebay, but as for other teams it is quite hard at times.
Really ebay is your friend, but sometimes the clubs do put them up for sale instore or through Auction. Example - Adelaide sold some instore on racks and also through their website.
With the match Worn one's, usually auctions are the way to go.
Clubs sometime run end of year auctions and mid year auctions.
I haven't seen any Port Power around, and i dont think they run many auctions aswell .. so may be a tough task. But just keep an eye out on their website.
Goodluck!

just a question mate do these game worn jumpers come with a coa?

just a question mate do these game worn jumpers come with a coa?

Hey bud
This one here is a player issue (made for swanny to wear, but has not been match worn). Most do not have a coa but you can tell they are authentic by the material and in this case the sublimated (printed) 36 on the back and the club theme song on the inner collar as with the light weight material panels on the side and tighter custom fit. Can't find these features in retail jumpers. Each club has distint features - eg - West Coast and Hawthorn on their actual match worn / player issue jumpers have the club logo watermarked throughout, as with subimated numbers.

Sometime when you purchase a signed one from the club through auctions etc you may get a coa.

However when buying actual match worn guerneys a COA is a definete must!

ohh sweet... still preety cool even though not game worn:thumbsup: id kill for that in my pc

Back
Top Bottom