Curry Time

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey guys not quite cardboard, was a milestone birthday about a week ago and decided to spoil myself :whistle: After the exchange rate, shipping and then duty on top these ended up costing me an arm and a leg! :sick: I was super excited to open these up when I received them (finally) only to find out that the seller shipped me a different pair that didn't match what was pictured which really @%$!#! me :mad: ahh well..

DSC01197.JPG

Inscribed 'The Human Torch'
DSC01185.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

Dub Nation Edition in Stephen Curry's size 12.5
DSC01191.JPG

Displayed right next to my game worn and signed Kobe sneakers
DSC01210.JPG

Thanks for looking :)

What a sick birthday present to go with the Birdman cake!

Outdid yourself buddy!

Thanks Gee! I collect all sorts of NBA memorabilia not just cardboard and used my birthday to justify the purchase of the Curry sneakers haha now fingers crossed Curry leads the Warriors to another Championship! ;)

Awesome!

Are they Game Used?

Nah, just signed and inscribed. I saw a pair of game used (Meigray authenticated) Curry sneakers and signed selling for around US15,000 :crazy:

Stunning kicks mate. Happy Birthday !

Cheers Mark!

Those shoe are sweet and look really great on display.

Thanks Benn. Happy to add a pair of Curry sneakers to the PC.

Nice pick-up, and awesome display!

Out of curiosity, which colourway did you actually purchase? That must've been very bothersome to open up something different than you purchased, but I really love the 'Dub Nation' colourway.

Thanks gents, appreciate the kinds words!

Nice pick-up, and awesome display!

Out of curiosity, which colourway did you actually purchase? That must've been very bothersome to open up something different than you purchased, but I really love the 'Dub Nation' colourway.

Hey CJ these were the correct colourway I ordered, the pair I originally chose, the signature was on the opposite shoe (left) as was the inscription (on the right shoe). The signature was also clear and defined whereas the one I received as you can see the 'C' as it dips is slightly faded. I suppose not a huge deal but if I'm going to pay an arm and nose I expect to receive what I paid for.

Back
Top Bottom