Crossing the Nullabor

Rukas

Been here a while
Hey guys, I am leaving tomorrow from Sydney to go back to Perth.

I am driving across. I am going to Melb first to meet up with some friends, then leaving on Monday across to Perth.
Hopefully when we get to the Border Village Roadhouse (15th or 16th) going to get onto the net and do a Live Box Break of 05/06 Hardcourt. If I can't do a live break, I will break it any way and put the photos up hopefully on the 20th Dec.

Catch ya all later.

drive.. my god.. i could never ever drive, flying accross even sucks.. and im whinging about perth - melbourne.. and thats 4 hrs.. where in perth u live? in in nollamara, i was from scarborough, and before that was epping/mill park victoria

Good Luck with the drive!! See ya when u get here!! Don't forget to wave at people going past on the nullarbor :lol:

I did the grand drive in the opposite direction back in '02. Went right around Oz starting and ending in Perth. 6mths/19000km's!! Had my swiss gf with me too, which was cool 8)

DRIVE SAFE.

Thanks guys.

I rekon everyone should at least drive across once in there life it a fantastic trip. This will be my 9th time.
I live in Forrestdale. Atm I am in Parramatta.(No not the prison) Just up the road though.

It will deffinately be interesting this time. There is going to be 4 Adults, 4 Kids under the age of 7 and 2 crappy little maltees cross shizu dogs.

The most boring stretch of road in the Country it is

Surely not the part which is the longest straight road in the world!? Dead straght for 140+km? Should be national icon and tourist attraction :lol:

Rukas said:
Thanks guys.

I rekon everyone should at least drive across once in there life it a fantastic trip. This will be my 9th time.
I live in Forrestdale. Atm I am in Parramatta.(No not the prison) Just up the road though.

It will deffinately be interesting this time. There is going to be 4 Adults, 4 Kids under the age of 7 and 2 crappy little maltees cross shizu dogs.

ohh thats where Kepler Bradley (essendon) is from.. hhehe.. carn the bombers..

Back
Top Bottom