Cricketmad01's Mailday thread

cricketmad01

OzCardTrader
Real Name
nath
some cards that i have bought through the last week. the Ian Craig Test Captain's Signature Card is brilliant, cant believe i got it for $5 on ebay, It is numbered 102/200. the O' Donnell's are all Through the mail.
Ian Craig.jpg
img114.jpg
recent buys.jpg

long time since my last post on this thread but got a reply today I couldn't help but posting. got a reply back from Sir Richard Hadlee!!! one of my favourite players to watch bowl, had such a beautiful action and an amazing ability to swing the ball.

thanks for looking!
Nathan
hadlee.jpg

Another New Zealander in the mail today. managed to get Nathan Astle Through the Mail. Am hoping to get one of the 97 Select cards also signed by Mark Waugh in person sometime this season or next season.

img058.jpg

long time since my last post on this thread but got a reply today I couldn't help but posting. got a reply back from Sir Richard Hadlee!!! one of my favourite players to watch bowl, had such a beautiful action and an amazing ability to swing the ball.

thanks for looking!
Nathan
hadlee.jpg
Incredible bowler

Just sent ttms out to: Dion Nash (Received), Lee Germon (Received), Kevin McCarthy (Received), Ken Horsnell (Received), Travis Birt (RTS c/o WACA), Merv Hughes (Received), David Boon, Steve Waugh (Received), Peter Philpott (Received), Eric Freeman (used an old address - Resent) and Asanka Gurusinha (Received). Will update thread as they come back :)

Last edited:
Got Peter Philpott back today. also sent out some letters to Aaron Heal (Received), Ricky Ponting (Received), Brett Geeves, Kade Harvey (Received), Mark Cameron (Received). :)
img069.jpg

Last edited:
Bought these recently.

Joel Garner- West Indies
IMG_3433.JPG

Garfield Sobers- West Indies
IMG_3434.JPG

Jack Simmons- Lancashire and Tasmanias first Sheffield shield team
IMG_3436.JPG

Jim Smith- England Pre War test player
IMG_3437.JPG

No mail today, but I did get around to sending letters to John Drennan - received, Brent Palfreyman - received, Andrew Sincock-received, Clinton Peake-received, Allan Wise, Keith Ziebell-received and Peter Capes-received. No one too special in this lot, just sending to players who I don't have a signature of yet.

cheers
Nath

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom