cricket maildays

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
hey guys, like a couple of guys on the forum, ultimate TC comes to mind, ive picked up my first warney signature, and very happy with it. ive been meaning to buy one of these warnies but just never got around to it. and the other 6 are select Ashes Highlights insert cards, these 6 go with my other 2, cant seem to find a checklist for these cards so not too sure how many are in the set, hopefully someone can help me with a list or something.

cricketcards123.jpg

thanks for looking

Daz

and the other 6 are select Ashes Highlights insert cards, these 6 go with my other 2, cant seem to find a checklist for these cards so not too sure how many are in the set, hopefully someone can help me with a list or something.

Hey Daz, there are 10 Ashes Highlights cards as follows:

H1 - Greg Blewett
H2 - Mark Taylor
H3 - Matthew Elliott
H4 - Glenn McGrath
H5 - Steve Waugh
H6 - Shane Warne
H7 - Ian Healy
H8 - Matthew Elliott
H9 - Ricky Ponting
H10 - Jason Gillespie

Nice cards these - Select did a good job with the inserts in this release.

Hey Daz, there are 10 Ashes Highlights cards as follows:

H1 - Greg Blewett
H2 - Mark Taylor
H3 - Matthew Elliott
H4 - Glenn McGrath
H5 - Steve Waugh
H6 - Shane Warne
H7 - Ian Healy
H8 - Matthew Elliott
H9 - Ricky Ponting
H10 - Jason Gillespie

Nice cards these - Select did a good job with the inserts in this release.

thanks grant, looks like i need one of the elliots and the ponting, i'll get straight onto that. yeah select did some great insert sets in the late 90's.

Nice Warne Auto mate - Well done!

I bought one myself over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived :(
PayPal claim coming up :mad:

Yes a good set the 97 release - although they spelt Headingley wrong on the Dizzy Gillespie Ashes Highlight card (they put "Headingly" with no "e").

Nice work Daz, I only picked up the Warne recently too - shame they weren't numbered.

I missed this one! Well Done Mate :thumbsup:
I recently got a Warnie to complete that set too! Great Card!
The 97 Select inserts are some of the best:thumbsup: Am working on the captains first then will do the highlights! The AH cards were a simple full bleed design, but look elegant IMO :)

Back
Top Bottom