Cricket Card Set Giveaway

April fools joke? I hate to enter but I am going to anyway, I have the luck of the irish especially if you knew my full 4 names lol :p
Thanks Naz!

HOWZAT

Hi there ,

Those are really nice , would like a chance at a set , wish jonty Rhodes was in the set .
Thanks
Jason

Jonty is a personal favourite of mine as well. However, one of the criteria of this set was to try and use drawings which have not been used before. Jonty already appears in one of John Ireland's books .....

rhodes17.jpg

We made two exceptions to this criteria. One was to reuse Sir Richard Hadlee's earlier caricature as John was feeling quite fatigued at the late stage of the project when we got Sir Richard on board to sign 100 cards. The other was the use of Shane Warne's caricature and that was based on the fact that only a small number of those were ever released and I thought it would be one that needs to be seen more :)

Having said this, in the back of my mind is the desire to revisit John's earlier artwork and see if we could muster up a LEGENDS set. At this stage it seems unlikely as I haven't broken even with this current project yet, but in another couple of years time, I'll definitely assess this again.

Hi there .

That Jonty is cool , do you have any extra autos of him , we were at school together and friends have not seen him in years we played cricket and hockey for years I also took him on surfing lessons good thing he stuck to cricket lol.

Thanks
Jason

Back
Top Bottom