Cricket Card Set Giveaway

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
Some of you may know, I have spent some time over the last couple of years producing an exquisite set of cricket trading cards based on the caricatures of English artist John Ireland.

Graham and the team here on OCT have been very kind to me, allowing me a platform to talk about, promote and sell the cards. As a thank you to them and to the wonderful members of OCT (all except Russell :p), I would like to randomly give away a regular set of the trading cards, currently retailing for $55.

If interested, simply reply to this thread with your userid. I will filter out duplicates, remove any entries by Russell (I'm joking ... I'm joking ... he's a greal pal :thumbsup:) and randomise the results to be drawn on April 1.

Good luck to all entrants and I hope you like the cards. Here is what the set looks like ....

cow1.jpg

cow2.jpg

cow3.jpg

cow4.jpg

cow5.jpg

cow6.jpg

cow7.jpg

shawnkemp40

Thanks Nazim, those look absolutely fantastic!! Thanks for the opportunity to win a set

Aiden225

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all the other people entering into this comp.
Thanks to naz for putting this on.
And again good luck.

Thanks aiden

batfink,
great set of cards youve put together Nazim, amazing work, thanks for the opportunity to win a set,very generous.=D>

Some of you may know, I have spent some time over the last couple of years producing an exquisite set of cricket trading cards based on the caricatures of English artist John Ireland.

Graham and the team here on OCT have been very kind to me, allowing me a platform to talk about, promote and sell the cards. As a thank you to them and to the wonderful members of OCT (all except Russell :p), I would like to randomly give away a regular set of the trading cards, currently retailing for $55.

If interested, simply reply to this thread with your userid. I will filter out duplicates, remove any entries by Russell (I'm joking ... I'm joking ... he's a greal pal :thumbsup:) and randomise the results to be drawn on April 1.

Good luck to all entrants and I hope you like the cards. Here is what the set looks like ....

cow1.jpg

cow2.jpg

cow3.jpg

cow4.jpg

cow5.jpg

cow6.jpg

cow7.jpg
Dr Grange
Thanks Nazim for the great opportunitty
Regards George :thumbsup:

Angry

Thanx very much for the chance to win these great cards

Hi every one I purchased the signature set and you would go a long way to see a better set of cards so if you miss out on the comp why not purchase a set you would not be disappointed and support some one who is very passionate about his hobby,they would make a great present for the card collector

Back
Top Bottom