Cricket Card Set Giveaway

Hi there .

That Jonty is cool , do you have any extra autos of him , we were at school together and friends have not seen him in years we played cricket and hockey for years I also took him on surfing lessons good thing he stuck to cricket lol.

Thanks
Jason

Don't have any spares at the moment, but if I come across any, I'll drop you a line :)

It's awesome that you know the guy personally and have played cricket with him etc. Was he always so athletic? That run out of Inzamam he executed is seared in my brain - what a talent! :)

Just one more week to go to the close of this competition. If I haven't made any errors, so far there are 58 entries. I have placed them in a database table. On April 1 - at midnight, once all the entries have come in, I will run a script against the table which will pluck out 10 random names and then in the daytime on April 1, I will run the script again and pick out 1 of the 10 to receive the set.

For the tech savvie OCT'ers ... this is what the scripts will look like ....

SELECT userid
FROM oct
ORDER BY RAND( )
LIMIT 10

These lucky 10 userids will end up in a second table and the following script will be run ...

SELECT userid
FROM oct_10
ORDER BY RAND()
LIMIT 1

Good luck to all and thanks for entering.

For those of you who miss out, please consider buying a set at the discounted price of $45 (regular) $200 (signature) which is a $10 and $25 saving respectively for OCT members.

I have to confess, whilst the initial support was awesome, there are plenty of people who had promised to support the project but have not yet bought a set. I'm still far from the break-even point, so appreciate all the help I can get :)

Cheers,

Naz

Come on guys get behind Nazim and buy a set you won't be disappointed they are are great set of cards,and look even better in hand!!!

Trust me guys go and grab yourself a set, it is well worth it!!!

And a friendly bump as a reminder for this awesome giveaway :thumbsup:

Well, here it is folks ... past midnight on April 1 ... you've all been HAD. APRIL FOOLS!!!

Just kidding ....

A random drawing of the entrants has returned the following 10 userids. 1 of these userids will be randomly drawn later in the day to pick the winner.

Bondy
Colesy
Nathraider
Stern Blend
Strop
kiwi06
ozballer23
rishgoon
skip20
starter

Thank you for playing along folks.

and the winner is ......

Stern Blend

Congratulations mate. PM me your details so I can post your set out to you.

Thank you again for everyone who entered.

Thanks heaps for comp. Great way to start the day stoked.
For all those that didn't win lets get behind Nazimcricket and grab 1 of these great looking sets.
Have quite a few friends that I will be showing these to when I get them and see if I can get them to grab a set.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rofl:

Thanks heaps for comp. Great way to start the day stoked.
For all those that didn't win lets get behind Nazimcricket and grab 1 of these great looking sets.
Have quite a few friends that I will be showing these to when I get them and see if I can get them to grab a set.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rofl:

Appreciate all the help I can get.

They arrived today couldn't be happier.
For anyone out there sitting on the fence deciding weather or not to buy a set I recommend grabbing them. They look great in hand and some seriously funny caricatures.
Thanks heaps Nazim.

Last edited:
They arrived today couldn't be happier.
For anyone out there sitting in the fence deciding weather or not to buy a set I recommend grabbing them. They look great in hand and some seriously funny caricatures.
Thanks heaps Nazim.

Awesome to hear the positive feedback. I do wish others would grab a set after all the time and effort I put into this project. I'm starting to sound like ol' Gil from the Simpsons lol

Back
Top Bottom