Crazy8 Group Breaks

Crazy8SportscardBreaks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathan Goodell
eBay User
crazy8sportscardbreaks
Hey everyone!

My name is Jon, but call my Crazy8, or just plain CRAZY!. I do group breaks for Football and Baseball and soon Hockey and Basketball. A couple of your members (AusRam & Rusty Nail) fell upon my site recently and have been purchasing many breaks. One of them told me to introduce myself, so here it is.

I'm from Glenside, Pa. My site is www.crazy8sportscardbreaks.com, or if you don't want to spell that whole god aweful url out, just put www.c8scb.com.

I am one of the originators of group breaks way back in 2007 and was the first to ever sell a "team purchase" group break on ebay along with the first posting a recorded video group break on Youtube. Back then, people opened boxes and showed what they got, now it's all about opening boxes for other people.

it's awesome to see how big it's gotten over the past 5 years.

My original plans were to make this a full time business and hire individual breakers who have the extreme "fantasy sports" knowledge that would only make group breaks more fun. Who wants to watch a guy open cards that has no clue what they are talking about? Well, I'm great at baseball, but football is where I fall short, so soon I will have the football breaker well versed in the knowledge needed for fun discussions about the sport while opening packs and entertaining you folks.

So, hope to see some of you in the near future. I have plenty of product coming in and everything is LIVE and commercial free on Ustream!

Jon
Crazy8SportscardBreaks.com

Have had a go at a few Crazy 8 breaks and have picked up some nice PC adds. Breaks are a bit of fun to watch too. They don't always go your way, but they're still good entertainment. Actually just received my very first parcel of stuff from the first breaks I bought into today, and can tell you they came very well packed. Thanks Jon !

Have had a go at a few Crazy 8 breaks and have picked up some nice PC adds. Breaks are a bit of fun to watch too. They don't always go your way, but they're still good entertainment. Actually just received my very first parcel of stuff from the first breaks I bought into a today, and can tell you they came very well packed. Thanks Jon !

Hey Trevor,

Good to hear! Putting up more breaks now, so keep an eye on the site as the listings go up!

Jon

Back
Top Bottom