CP3 gonna be a Knick, Magic or Laker????

I actually reckon NO want Jameer because they think Collison isn't quite ready to handle a full-time starting job. So there would probably be some platoon type of situation where they pretty much split the minutes. Plus, Meer's a great locker room presence. That alone is the one reservation I would have to trading him for Chris Paul, even if it is a very small one.

It's getting harder to temper my excitement now. I expect him to calm down and stay in NOLA once that meeting with the coach and GM is over, but it's getting harder and harder to stop picturing him in Magic pinstripes throwing lobs to Dwight...

I actually reckon NO want Jameer because they think Collison isn't quite ready to handle a full-time starting job. So there would probably be some platoon type of situation where they pretty much split the minutes. Plus, Meer's a great locker room presence. That alone is the one reservation I would have to trading him for Chris Paul, even if it is a very small one.

It's getting harder to temper my excitement now. I expect him to calm down and stay in NOLA once that meeting with the coach and GM is over, but it's getting harder and harder to stop picturing him in Magic pinstripes throwing lobs to Dwight...

:lol: how do you know this?

:lol: how do you know this?

Because he's the co-captain along with Dwight, and he has everyone up to his place in Phily for a week every summer before training camp - 'Building Magic' as he likes to call it. He's got more to do with the chemistry on the team than anyone, maybe even including Dwight.

Back
Top Bottom