CP3 gonna be a Knick, Magic or Laker????

hed be a huge difference maker on any of those teams but they would need to give up a fair bit in return to get him... knicks would be the preference if he left my hornets

Wow! I didnt know CP3 was going anywhere, I think Knicks need him the most, could be cool seeing him at Orlando, but a NO for the Lakers, Oh...... maybe Lakers, nah.... yeah hed probably be sick at Lakers too, Im down with where ever he goes they all great teams.

Lakers wouldn't really make sense. The triangle doesn't need a PG, so it wouldn't be worth what they would have to give up, which would probably include Bynum. I don't think they need to mess that much with a back-to-back title team either.

I still think the Magic, despite my heavy bias towards them, makes the most sense for him and the Hornets with what they would get back.

he would be good in orlando lobbing oops to D12, although i would like to see the knicks have cp3, amare and Melo and have a go a miami.

Also states that he'd like to goto Portland. That'd be a sick team. CP3, BRoy, LaMarcus, Camby, Oden. Defensive power and scoring punch, they'd be more than a handful for the Lakers.

Also states that he'd like to goto Portland. That'd be a sick team. CP3, BRoy, LaMarcus, Camby, Oden. Defensive power and scoring punch, they'd be more than a handful for the Lakers.

i dont think the blazers will work BRoy needs the ball to make plays, hes like kobe.. they dont need a playmaking PG... Knicks is where i see him heading to play a pick and roll with amare.. Or orlando... with lots of shooters around him and dwight to lob too

be nice to see him as a knick IMO.. they haven't had a good strong PG for years now. or........ just stick with the hornets where he should be ne way!!

---------- Post added 23-07-2010 at 06:24 PM ----------

jesus I just saw that.. I change my mind come portland CP3!

Back
Top Bottom