Cow Corner 2013 - Now Complete!!

I'll consider it Naz....
Problem is I'm just starting to sell some of my autographs, and just started a part time job, so that will free up some spending money hopefully, but still, there are a lot of things (soccer boxes, stamps for letters) that I would like to spend on too

I'll consider it Naz....
Problem is I'm just starting to sell some of my autographs, and just started a part time job, so that will free up some spending money hopefully, but still, there are a lot of things (soccer boxes, stamps for letters) that I would like to spend on too

Completely understand. We all have priorities :)

Been a long time coming, but at long last, a good mate was able to get Warnie signed for me, which completes the 2013 set :)

warne.jpg

Now to try and get this one done ...

cow_warne.jpg

Bloody heck - never ends does it?!? :cry::lol::rofl:

Seriously though, absolutely delighted with the outcome :) Thanks to all and sundry (you know who you are) who have helped me complete the set!

Another Warnie!!!?????
Is this man ever happy!!!

Hell yeah, he's happy :D

Just pointing out the irony of producing cards featuring players who hardly sign. Was tempted to produce a Warnie/Symonds combo at one point lol

I notice Warner has started signing cards for people now - which is a great sign.

Hell yeah, he's happy :D

Just pointing out the irony of producing cards featuring players who hardly sign. Was tempted to produce a Warnie/Symonds combo at one point lol

I notice Warner has started signing cards for people now - which is a great sign.
Yep Warner is getting a bit better with signing autographs. Hopefully that's a sign of more good things to come :)

Back
Top Bottom