Cow Corner 2013 - Now Complete!!

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
Haven't posted a mailday for quite some time. Was very pleased to be given some autographed cards, getting me closer to completing my signed set. Just need the elusive Shane Warne and Darrell Hair to complete this set. Especially pleased with the progress on this set as a few collectors told me they shied away from buying this set due to the difficulty of getting them signed. Perseverance and a bit of help from mates goes a long way :)

cow1.jpg

cow2.jpg

cow3.jpg

cow4.jpg

cow5.jpg

cow6.jpg

cow7.jpg

cow8.jpg

cow9.jpg

Great work Naz!

I personally haven't gotten very far in terms of getting them signed, but I love to just look at them! :p

I think you've done alright so far. Your focus has obviously been on other cards, which is fair enough. For me, naturally getting Cow Corner signed has always been the top most priority :)

Wow Naz,

Good work mate. Looks like you have called in a few favours there!

I need 13 to complete the set. May need to send a few emails to contacts to catch up LOL.

Wow Naz,

Good work mate. Looks like you have called in a few favours there!

I need 13 to complete the set. May need to send a few emails to contacts to catch up LOL.

As you well know, takes a lot of hard work, but pleased that I'm close to completion. Just in time for the 2016 set release :D Never ending pursuit hey :)

Buy this set!!
Never too late to start getting autographs and they look great signed!!
Pretty sure you could get a deal on all 3 sets!!

Buy this set!!
Never too late to start getting autographs and they look great signed!!
Pretty sure you could get a deal on all 3 sets!!

Nice sales pitch there BigAl. Only thing lacking in that spiel is the sentence "do yourselves a favour" lol

Definitely would be happy to do a great deal for people who want to buy multiple sets. For those who don't know what we're talking about, here is a link ...

http://www.nazimcricket.com/cow.php

Back
Top Bottom