Cousins couldnt buy any luck if it was for sale

Ben Cousins is in serious trouble after the game........ Benny Cuz was walking out of the change rooms at the end of the match and stuck his finger up to the chang room camera and channel 10 showed the footage. Robert Walls (the d*** head he is) reckons the AFL will fine him.

yeh, nah he did it b4 the game, probley just get a fine, dont think they could suspend him for it

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

But as they sad theres gonna be a big deal made of it, front page etc in most papers 2mor

who really cares? the afl will fine him, so what. i think we should be talking about the great game he played tonight, especially in the 2nd half

heres a cool pic

0,,6650038,00.jpg

The latest information I just heard on "The 5th Quarter" which screened after the match between Richmond and Fremantle was he'll most likely receive the standard $900 fine which is the common penalty for player mishaps such as "the finger".

The guy just gets back into people's good books (some people anyway) and then he ruins everything he's done good in a matter of 5 seconds. If you can count on anyone stuffing up, I think it'll definetely be Ben Cousins. I'm just now waiting for him to have another case of drug relapse which I swear to god will not surprise me at all.

Regards

yep lets just fine him and move on... it was careless on his part

he played a quality game though with 25 touches, he was also getting quite frustrated with some of the freo players and was roughing them up a little

$2500 lighter in the pocket last week, didnt stop him from playing well again

he's being played in spurts and it seems to be doing wonders for him... he just runs so hard and sucks in the air so hard cause hes running himself to exhaustion... maybe some of the other richmond players should take note!

Back
Top Bottom