Couple of Auto's

Delly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Just had a shipment from Comc.

Big avengers fan, super stoked to land a Thor out of a couple of packets.

Then things got a bit out of hand.
Had a spare bit of cash and epack had a sale on . . you can guess what happened next.
This is the exact reason why I stayed away from digital breaks for so long.

GOTG vol 2 was buy one get one free. Opened a bunch of packs.
Hit 3 Saldana auto's. Traded one, still have two at comc.

Not sure how these look in hand but I'm not a huge fan of them from the pics. Convince me to keep em?

2017 Upper Deck Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 - Mix Tape Autos #MT2 - Zoe Saldana
Courtesy of COMC.com

2017 Upper Deck Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 - Galactic Garb Autographs #SMA5 - Zoe Saldana
Courtesy of COMC.com

The other Saldana I traded for this:

Been a fan of hers since Lost. Pretty happy to get this one.

So after all this imposed a sanction on myself, with the exception of only buying while on sale.

Fast ford a month - brought a box of Ragnarok while on special.
Hit this

And then this morning while bored and sick I opened a few more packs.
3 Ragnarok and Two Antman & Wasp.
First sketch I have hit, I know nothing about em at all and tbh most of the ones I have looked at I don't like.
Anyone got info on this one? Nick Justus.

Well that's it until the next sale.
All in all I'm about even if I just purchased the cards, but where is the fun in that?

Thanks for the look!

Some mega pulls there, well done! Ragnarok was really good on Epack, I did well out of it as well. Ant Man and Wasp has given me pretty much nothing though the physical boxes I broke were good. Nice to pull so many Zoe's...I only got a Taser Face auto from GotG2 !! Pity she isn't signing her full name, must be the small stickers.

And yeah, Evangeline Lilly

I'm trying to stay away from epack these days...just way too easy to spend too much and get nothing...and the $ conversion rate is so bad it doesn't help !

Sketch looks to be Wasp herself...not sure which version of the character though...nice piece though!

Ragnarok is such a great piece in the MCU. I think it will definitely gain cult status down the track just as a film as itself.

Did Taika Watiti ever do an autograph card?