COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS! - Round 9 Anyone want to chat about the game?

Re: Round 5 Anyone want to chat about the game?

Can someone tell me how a team of professional footballers getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to just play footy, CAN NOT WORK OUT HOW TO HOLD ONTO THE #$%&ING BALL. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDWFQNVC2JEKNVCO2EVNR2 3OBNVCOIEBNFEBWFCOIRFOI4NHFREHVCURVCIOUROIBNbijf2e ibfi2ebfv2erfbui2ebn2edwjebdcwf2efbc2euifbe3bfirfb i4befie3bfie3bfibefcirbfvrwevbrweibverbirfbciebfci 4befeeirfbe3fbewkjcfbewjkfcbe2jfbce2iufb23ufn32oif n23f23o.

Dropped ball after dropped ball. How hard is it. The roosters have cost me another remote, thrown and broken in disgust.

Dropped ball after dropped ball. How hard is it. The roosters have cost me another remote, thrown and broken in disgust.

Dont worry mate, ive done the same thing...2007 was a great year for broken remotes :(:rolleyes:
Brplat

2/2 in the tipping, good start
I have the same situation...2/2...i wonder how long i can hold the perfect tips lol :lol:
Brplat

Yeah im 2 from 2 aswell. haha im on fire :lol: Ive decided to hit the Sharks big -1.5 start. That will bring me back to earth :lol::(

I had $200 bucks in a multi last night, until wendell scored, i had dragons 12-, i was pissed

Re: COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS! - Round 5 Anyone want to chat about the game?

7/7 this week. I'll be moving up the rankings this week :D

As long as Roosters, Sharks and Parramatta keep losing and suffering, good stuff. For varying reasons of course.

Re: COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS! - Round 5 Anyone want to chat about the game?

lol it started good for me but ended with 4/8 :( lol
Brplat

Re: COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS! - Round 6 Anyone want to chat about the game?

Round 6 Bump guys :)
Brplat

Well, I've got with all favourites this week. I figure the cobwebs should've been blown out by now, and thing the cream should rise. The Panthers, Bunnies, and Roosters could all give some cheek, but aside from that I'm expecting fairly plain sailing.

Did one of those combo things fro the Broncos, Titans and Dragons. Total $30. See if I get anything back.

That Broncos try for Winterstein was terrible, Im positive he dropped it.

That Broncos try for Winterstein was terrible, Im positive he dropped it.

AGREED!! THAT IS SIMPLY A PATHETIC CALL ON THAT TRY! no way was that a try!! he dropped the ball!
Brplat

Yeah Im sure he lost it b4 it hit the ground and didnt regather

Did you guys know we have a hide/spoiler tag so you can hide results etc ?

[hide]The code to use is [noparse][hide]your spoiler here[/hide][/noparse] <-- pretty simple eh? :)[/hide]

Back
Top Bottom