CONSTRUCTION EXQUISITE BUST! VIDEO ADDED!!12:30pm SHARP! :D( Gold standard pics from last week)

i want to ask 2 questions. 1st question is, what size card is this shadowbox?? do they make a magnetic holder for this size at all? Also why isnt it numbered?

Yes! Worth the wait, I really like the shadow boxes.

Good on ya mate and your work colleagues are lucky to have a kool bloke like yourself round the traps.

thanks everyone. right now all thats on my mind is how the hell am i gonna protect this thing and i counted basic cards next to it and i got around 280 ish in depth, thats 80pt to small for 360pr holder? or did i count this wrong? does anyone have pics of there shadows in a one touch or something similar and pass on knowledge of how i can protect this gem! :)

I now have a Muhammed ali auto card, a MJ auto card and my child hood hero, James hird auto card, all i need now is Tiger woods auto and federer!

as for my work mates, i will be busting alot more with them, i gave Mike a nickname today. "Mr Mojo Risin"

"Who's this @$$hole?"

"It's Jack"

Haha nice vid pissed myself! MJ reaction was worth the wait, great work mate :D

I've busted heaps of boxes, I watched many friends and family bust boxes, but this one is def the best one I did due to the reaction

haha man loved the vid , im glad im not the only one who does a dance when hitting mojo, its worse when you break a box hit some mojo and do a little dance and your dog joins in...........:oops: love the mj

Back
Top Bottom